Thread: Need help with Trance and more, please comment

Question Need help with Trance and more, please comment

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to this site (signed up a few minutes ago) and in general a newbe to OBE.

Over the last few months I've been working hard on everything needed for OBE and LD; trance, dream-recall, quiet mind etc. So far i had a couple of short lucid dreams and two 5 sec long spontaneous OBE (during my trance-session i fell asleep and "awoke" outside) but still haven't managed a conscious exit.
    It is getting quite frustrating knowing it's possible, putting in the work and not archiving it, and i feel myself loosing the motivation and general positive outlook/emotions to carry on, so i can really use all the help i can get.

1 The thing i'm confused on even after reading RB books and many others is how do i know when my trance is deep enough so its time for exit? please answer as descriptive as possible

2 I will be trying the Hemi-sync JOOB soon. While listening to it do i still do my own deepening techniques or leave it all to the cd?

3 Just as curiosity, those more experienced here, what is your success-rate in inducing OBE? 10/10? 6/10?, i heard some conflicting opinions on that and would be interesting to know what i can expect when getting more experienced

4 Besides RB's memory-problem (which i don't think i have) what are the major pitfalls i need to be aware of?

5 any other useful tip

Thanks a million in advance for all your help (and moral support)
    James

ps sorry if i asked something that's already discussed elsewhere, have been reading quite a bit but there is sooo much i havent seen it yet.

Blog Entries

Re: Need help with Trance and more, please comment

Hi and welcome, James.
    The thing i'm confused on even after reading RB books and many others is how do i know when my trance is deep enough so its time for exit? please answer as descriptive as possible
    This is a touchy subject because everyone has an opinion, and I have found that the conditions change with time. So I'll give you a guideline-
    When you are starting out, usually vibrations or sounds will give you an idea it's time to start exiting. If it doesn't work, then go to energy body loosening, and then start to try to exit. With time these symptoms and the conditions will change, and you will have to adjust your exit time.
    After some time, I find that the only thing that gives me a clue (I no longer get many exit symptoms) is a feeling of movement, seeing through the eyelids, or astral sight- the sounds come too early in the trance, and are no longer a reliable means to know when to try.

2 I will be trying the Hemi-sync JOOB soon. While listening to it do i still do my own deepening techniques or leave it all to the cd?
    At first, follow the CD- after a few times, add your own techniques. It's what I did.

3 Just as curiosity, those more experienced here, what is your success-rate in inducing OBE? 10/10? 6/10?, i heard some conflicting opinions on that and would be interesting to know what i can expect when getting more experienced
    It depends- on the average once a week, but I don't try more often. Sometimes I get dry spells and that's all she wrote, and other times I just go every time I try. Nothing is written in stone.
    4 Besides RB's memory-problem (which i don't think i have) what are the major pitfalls i need to be aware of?

5 any other useful tip
    Remember to not have fear, and don't give up after the first try. Oh, and don't go to sleep after trying. Get up.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Need help with Trance and more, please comment

I got a feeling you try to hard, relax!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce