I had a strange experience last night. I woke up with all Chakras going nuts, and a spasming around the root (and further back ). Then, I felt a very strong pressure on my coccyx (tailbone) that started moving up. I panicked as I was still partially alseep. I remembered from Robert's workshop that he thought you could stop Kundalini before it started rising. I started concentrating hard on my heart and throat chakras to get the feelings in my root to calm down. It did after a couple of minutes, and I went back to sleep.

I woke up later with the exact same thing happening. I freaked again, thinking, "I don't think I'm ready for this". I also remembered Robert said that once it starts moving, there is no way to stop it. I desperately tried to stop it, and had the same results as before.

Then, I woke up again, same thing. I thought, ok, maybe this is supposed to happen now, and even though I was terrified, I said, "Ok, God and Higher Self, be with me as I'm going to hang on for the ride". The pressure started building really strong, and sure enough, I felt it moving up my spine and also huge pressure in my stomach, just like Robert had said. Then, it fizzled and slowed down. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, as I realized I hadn't "fasted for a good reason" as Robert had recommended. It then completely stopped.

So, now I'm confused. This acted just like Kundalini as Robert had described, and I had done some extra work on my root chakra as I've had problems with my crown being too open and making me feel all "oooOOOoooooOOOooo". But, if it's true that you can't stop it, what could this have been if not Kundalini?