Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tempest's Kundalini Log

It's amazing! I've lost all fear. I stayed up until 3 AM reading one of Robert Monroe's books. The things he discovered regarding the "I-There" among other things are exactly in line with things I have discovered and know to be true deep down in my soul. It helped the fear factor just melt away. The synchronisities in life are just too numerous. He was convinced that "love and light" were excellent shields against negative energy. He discovered that we are indestructible and eternal. He became a believer in a "Creator". Beautiful, beautiful book. I have always been an advocate of personal power, but this helped me to remember it, and I was able to dissolve my fears. I look forward now to these middle of the night energy body adventures. I may even just help them along.

Last night was a weird one. I woke up when a blast of energy shot through me. I resisted at first, because I was so startled. I felt the pressure very strong at my feet, up my legs, and to the root chakra. It hovered there for awhile. So, I thought I might help it along and started "pulling" it up. It stopped, and I got very heavy exit sensations...vibrations and a pulling out my crown chakra. I thought, "Ok, I'll OBE". Well, that stopped. The root pressure started climbing up again. Ok, I'll go with that. Couldn't get it to go past the sacral chakra. Tried pulling, visualizations, but was probably working too hard at it and tensed up. I made myself relax, then it stopped. The exit sensations started again, so I went with that. Then, it stopped. For about an hour this went on with this yoyoing/push me/pull you back and forth. This was getting ridiculous.

All of a sudden, I was at my other house in Tahoe. I mean, really there. I was hovering above the bed and couldn't figure out why I couldn't move. I was still trying to pull the energy up with the pressure on the root. I kept thinking, "I can't get out of my body". But, I was hovering above it. Then, I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, I was terribly confused because I wasn't in Tahoe. I looked around the room, and almost didn't recognize it because I was so sure I was in Tahoe. This was nothing like a dream. I must have OBE'd from one house to the other and back.

sash Guest
    That sounds like an interesting experience. Thanks for keeping this thread updated btw, it is good to be able to read where you are heading to with this.

The thing with OBE I notice is when you are about to exit and think to yourself 'I'm about to exit, ok I better not stuff this up' suddenly it stops. Hence the key looks to be not being worried about exiting and just go with whatever happens.
    That would explain why you were confused having exited but thought you were still in your body, since the focus would have still been on exiting rather that the experience itself.

Freawaru Guest
    Fascinating, Patty, and thanks for sharing

I wonder, do you think it possible that you actually had multiple exits, but can only remember one because of the mind-split?

Thanks, Sash. It's weird because I know that, but when in the moment, I always seem to forget it. *mumbles, "Gotta remember that". *

Freawaru, I think you're right. I have tons of vague memories that I know are OBE's but can't quite remember enough to say I nailed it. Many years ago, I was on sleeping medication because I had gone for 5 years with very little sleep due to another medication. It wreaked my health. I spent months training myself to meditate myself to sleep without prescriptions. It worked perfectly, but now it makes it difficult to stay awake during OBE's. So, I'm in the process of trying to retrain myself.

Woo Hoo! Had a wild night last night. Had a K. rising all the way up to and past my crown chakra. Really awesome feeling. Was able to finally "pull" it up past my solar plexus, where it just took off by itself. Felt a kind of bursting? and unfolding? out of my crown. Maybe similar to the eastern lotus petal effect.

I don't feel particularly enlightened today, but do feel a calmness that is pretty unusual. Kind of an impartial feeling. We'll see how long this lasts.

violetsky Guest
    Dear Painterhypnogirl/Tempestinatepot,

Before enlightment we do dishes, chop wood, wash clothes and after enlightment what do we do? We do dishes, chop wood, wash clothes.

Now you are aware of your energy flows...these will fine tune and flow will improve as time goes by. You are now a much more energized and energetically aware individual. What is the big deal? Not really a big deal. If you still have lots of thoughts rolling around in your head it can actually be problematic at these new energy levels. Your consciousness now has much more energy to redirect into a situation. Hmmmm....could be good or bad. If your thoughts are positive GREAT! Thought will manifest positive things. If they are rolling around and are negative....not so great in terms of manifestation both in life and within your own body. To reach a deeper level past this stage it is good to work on stopping thought at will. Bring thought under your mastery and if thought is not necessary slip into the silent deeper consciousness. Incredible thoughts will be born there...just remember the minute they are put into words something of that great, deeper consciousness will be lost. Impossible to incapsulate these deeper levels into words but they definitely expand us and that spaciousness is sweet.

I find if I fall off the wagon though and start thinking negatively about anything it is a BIG problem. I would say enlightenment is a double edge sword BUT with a lot of discipline it is incredibly beneficial. Growth usually involves learning from our mistakes, which is not always easy and the stakes are now that much higher with high energy levels available.

Very Best Wishes,
    violetsky

negishail Guest
    Heartiest Congratulations !!!

Now, it feels like my brow and crown are fused. When one is activiated, I can barely tell the difference because it feels like one big chakra from my ears all the way around and up to the top of the crown. Very discombobulating.
    This is the development of the moon stone . Another will develop shortly above the head .
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterhypnogirl
    It's amazing! I've lost all fear. I stayed up until 3 AM reading one of Robert Monroe's books.
    Which one ?
    Woo Hoo! Had a wild night last night. Had a K. rising all the way up to and past my crown chakra. Really awesome feeling. Was able to finally "pull" it up past my solar plexus, where it just took off by itself. Felt a kind of bursting? and unfolding? out of my crown. Maybe similar to the eastern lotus petal effect.
    the supra crown stone is purple and is the cosmic or heavens stone what you describe is its emergence imho. Congrats on the development and on the clairsentience to feel this and chronicle it .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

The book I was reading was "Ultimate Journey". I've read the other two in the series, but the last one (Ultimate) was definitely the best for me. His knowledge by then pointed him in a much more spiritual direction.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast