Thread: Got stuck while Astral projecting

Got stuck while Astral projecting

Well a few hours ago I went for a nap in my bed and woke to find myself paralyzed. There was loads of vibrations and when I opened my eyes, I could see my astral arm stretched outwards. The rest of my body was just stuck, I tried rolling to my sides and phasing.. but nothing worked. This all lasted round ten minutes, maybe less. So I wonder, what went wrong?

Re: Got stuck while Astral projecting

Thorazar, take me with a pinch of salt but I would say nothing went wrong. Have you astrally projected before to think something went wrong.
    Maybe you are nearly there but just need to do a little more energy work on the body. Do you do NEWS?
    I was once advised by Robert to focus on astral noise which will enhance the experience. Did you experience any astral noise?
    If you did focus and get inside it .

Blog Entries

Re: Got stuck while Astral projecting

Hi Thorazar.
    This is something that happens to everyone at one time or another. I remember one time we were camping, and I was laying on the very hard floor. I awoke to see through the tent out at a raccoon that seemed to be sitting in front of me, on the other side of the barrier. I realized what was happening, and tried to separate go go out of it. Nothing, nada. I tried every exit tech I could think of, but nothing happened. I got as far as sitting up but my butt was firmly attached to my body/the ground. I was so mad when I finally snappped out of it and could see the tent around me. There had been a raccoon outside, he opened and raided one of the coolers we had outside. . I thought the 'sticking' was prob. caused by the discomfort in my back, and later I saw in one of Robert's books that blockages or discomfort can cause this- so I second Susan's advice and suggest practicing tactile awareness work (aka NEW). Might help.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.