Thread: 11:11 phenomenon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: 11:11 phenomenon

I see 11:11 sometimes, and depending on the time 3:47, 2:29 even 8:56. In my experience 11:11 seems to have zero universal guidance dispensing properties. Seeing 11:11 almost never fails to catch my attention, but that's it. Perhaps because its out of the ordinary, through all of the noise that is around, the repetitive pattern that is 11:11 stands out, twins are another example that come to mind. I was driving a family member home the other day when she said, "Hey! this song was playing when we were driving past this exact place the other day, How crazy is that!" My guess was that it was because the radio station plays this segment counting down the latest hits at the same time everyday, and that the song has maintained the same place on the music charts for a while. Still in the back of my mind I was waiting for some musical message to come through. There wasn’t one from what I can tell.
    This one time I was turning off the light in the kitchen. My eyes scanned across the room quickly as I turned around to flick the switch, and the oven caught my attention because the display was flashing in big letters "HELP". Needles to say I was a little unsettled, It didn't help that the writing on the display was a green colour, which did nothing to assuage the thought that someone was using the oven to communicate with me through the matrix. It was just because the power went out, the oven wanted to let me know, so I could set its clock again.
    Anyhoo, I forgot if I was trying to say something...
    Last edited by PhoenixAndTheAbyss; 19th September 2013 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typo