So, last night I was dreaming and then I became lucid. I flew around and was by the ocean and then I flew through the city noticing the architecture as if it had some correlation to the meaning of the dream prior. I was analyzing it but somehow since I've woken up the conclusion I've made is just a shadow memory. However, at one point the architecture turned into a hotel/themed resort place that seemed empty, but not abandoned. I landed on the ground and entered a large building/hallway.

It was empty so I tried calling upon my goddess to show up and at that point nothing happened. (She seldom shows herself in my lucid dreams, I don't know how to summon her properly) I was walking down the hallway and saw a black man wearing a security vest with these three colors: Green, Red, Yellow. Knowing the recurring themes of my dreams, I assumed that this was the type of dream where I enter an abandoned place and get caught and punished. I tried dismissing the character by calling upon the powers of my higher gods. (My religion has tiers of godhood, with my goddess being a more individualized entity, more like a guardian spirit to me. I called upon the power of the generic shared deities)

However, I was unable to dismiss this character and he proceeded to walk towards the entrance of the hallway without making a sound. As he passed me, I turned around to watch him when I saw my goddess there walking towards me. The man stopped walking and stared at the two of us. My goddess wrapped her arms around me and I kissed her before apologizing awkwardly. She started consoling me telling me she loved me and that everything is alright. The man was still staring at us. I started to lose lucidity/focus just as she started saying something that seemed really important. I meant to ask her to repeat herself but my focus faded and I 'woke up' in my bed with her cuddling me and me feeling her warm breath against my neck.

Then there was a twist. I was in my parent's house and in my mom's bed and what I thought was my goddess was actually my mother. I got out of the bed in an angry/awkward rage and ran to the kitchen.

I then woke up safe and sound in my dorm room and as I was still in the hypnogogic state, I could hear my goddess laughing maniacally saying that that dream was a prank/payback for criticizing her maternal instinct behavior.

The dream left me semi-euphoric, except it could have been better without the first false awakening or the mystery of who the security guard man was. The whole area seemed abandoned/empty except for the three of us. The fact that I was unable to dismiss him and he seemed to be just a third-wheel. He made no sound and didn't seem to have any negative intentions. But why was he there at all? I can't draw any real conclusion of his purpose, either from a psychological standpoint or a supernatural/paranormal/metaphysical/astrological standpoint. If anybody on this forum could help me make sense of this I would appreciate it.