Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dream interpretation help!

Dream interpretation help!

I saw myself on a cruise in my dreams. Cruise was rock solid and was very strong. We were traveling on it. All of sudden I saw a thunder storm headed towards us and it looked we won't be saved. There was a woman who looked like manager on cruise team. Thunder storm struck and whole cruise started falling apart. This woman reached me, she took me to upper part of cruise. I was laying on floor and she was chanting something. I saw something connected us, it was golden light surrounding our bodies. Then we were out of the cruise, in few moments we were out of whole universe. She still was with me, holding me.

Then she chose something we went to different boat. It looked like it was rescue boat. I was very fearful. She gave me a seat, also told me I have a room here. Then I saw her she was arranging some help for me. She chose another lady, gave her all tools. She told me she will stay updated with my progress and this lady is my supporter. Both will look after me. She will be here in a while. I didn't get to see her. It was this all. It made me feel good.

Whole dream shifted then, It was like remembering what and where I was when storm struck that cruise. I was in my room, I was packing something. I saw all doors were open and I could sea. Waves were getting heavier to surge storm. Then cruise started to shake left and right. It was scary. I was hurrying up, I saw this woman collected me from there and I was saved again.

This woman looked very brilliant, elegant. She wore a blazer and looked modern day office woman. She had all powers. I noticed she was concerned about me.

I am wondering what this all means? I remember 3-4 months ago, I did see a cruise and I was saved by goddess from evil spirits. Is there any connection to this dream?

Re: Dream interpretation help!

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    I saw myself on a cruise in my dreams. Cruise was rock solid and was very strong. We were traveling on it. All of sudden I saw a thunder storm headed towards us and it looked we won't be saved. There was a woman who looked like manager on cruise team. Thunder storm struck and whole cruise started falling apart. This woman reached me, she took me to upper part of cruise. I was laying on floor and she was chanting something. I saw something connected us, it was golden light surrounding our bodies. Then we were out of the cruise, in few moments we were out of whole universe. She still was with me, holding me.

Then she chose something we went to different boat. It looked like it was rescue boat. I was very fearful. She gave me a seat, also told me I have a room here. Then I saw her she was arranging some help for me. She chose another lady, gave her all tools. She told me she will stay updated with my progress and this lady is my supporter. Both will look after me. She will be here in a while. I didn't get to see her. It was this all. It made me feel good.

Whole dream shifted then, It was like remembering what and where I was when storm struck that cruise. I was in my room, I was packing something. I saw all doors were open and I could sea. Waves were getting heavier to surge storm. Then cruise started to shake left and right. It was scary. I was hurrying up, I saw this woman collected me from there and I was saved again.

This woman looked very brilliant, elegant. She wore a blazer and looked modern day office woman. She had all powers. I noticed she was concerned about me.

I am wondering what this all means? I remember 3-4 months ago, I did see a cruise and I was saved by goddess from evil spirits. Is there any connection to this dream?
    I`d say you have a guide, or some type of guardian watching over you.

Quote Originally Posted by serloco View Post
    I`d say you have a guide, or some type of guardian watching over you.
    Thank you serloco for your opinion.

I wonder, my most dreams are about being saved from dangerous situation and then moved to safer place. It has been always this.

I recalled one dream. I was trapped in some building, bad people had attacked us with guns. For a moment it looked like we will be killed, but in the end this group also included me and helped me to get out of it. In the end, I was out of it safely. Then I had feeling I will be moved to safer place.

I was thinking, could that guide be my goddess in modern lady form?

I am understanding my dreams now. I am able to interpret the words. It looks they're pieces of big things. I need to put trust on it and carry on faith work. It doesn't look hard to me as I imagined hard to perceive the meaning.

Blog Entries

My opinion here is that ultimatelly only you can know what your dream symbols mean to you. Anyone can come with suggestions but only you can determine or feel if that suggestion harmonizes with your own interpretation of the symbol from your dream. Dreams are highly personal, so no one can tell you what your symbols mean except for yourself.
    As I said, suggestions and intepretations from others are valuable as long as you determine for yourself if its what the symbols or dream really means to you.
    Personally I adpoted Kurt Lelands method of dream interpretation and tweaked it a bit to make it less time consuming. I can recommend you check it out at his homepage (here).
    Extremelly simplyfied the method is about breaking down your dream into substantives to work as dream symbols and try to interpret the symbols in the dream context.
    It really works for me so I can recommend it alot.

Thank you Sirius for the link. It looks helpful to me. I will go through all of it.

Indeed, so many times I have felt that way. I think I am the only one who can translate my own dreams. Yes, They sound highly personal to me. Like very much coded, only I know how to unlock it all.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    My opinion here is that ultimatelly only you can know what your dream symbols mean to you. Anyone can come with suggestions but only you can determine or feel if that suggestion harmonizes with your own interpretation of the symbol from your dream. Dreams are highly personal, so no one can tell you what your symbols mean except for yourself.
    As I said, suggestions and intepretations from others are valuable as long as you determine for yourself if its what the symbols or dream really means to you.

I have read 60% of that link. I am able to understand the mechanism of dream. I also understand why no one can fully interpret for me because dream is made for myself only. So I have to do the work. Sometimes I might have to seek out support to understand some concepts. I will do the most of work.

I am in awe when I looked at dreams once again with fresh eyes. It is like confidential message with love and support from Goddess.

Blog Entries

Its very interesting indeed. I like that dream interpretation becomes easier the more you do it and that your higher self adjust the dreams accordingly so that you can gain the most out of interpreting them. At least thats what it feels like to me.

Finished the whole crash course. Wow, there are so many things to work on. I have started off. I also saw two more dreams when I let go off expectations. I am not being fearful about committing wrong.

Also interpreted my first dream. I am still working out, have not reached final point of surety. Other dreams are linked with each other pretty well.

Thanks Sirius.