Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dream interpretation help!

Re: Dream interpretation help!

Biggest challenging task is to build mine own dictionary. I tried online dream dictionaries, I felt it really doesn't resonate with what I saw in dreams. Only 1-2 symbol fit. Quite different meanings.

Blog Entries

I like Kurt Leland's online dictionary, it resonates with what I experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I have a database with my own keywords coupled with my interpretation of them. When I interpret my dreams I always do it with the help of that. I actually build a whole windows program journal for all my stuff and then connected that to my webpage.
    Sometimes though, I need to go back and change the intepretations as I feel, for example, it has more to it than it originally had.

The higher self adjust as we program ourself with the dream symbols interpretations, at least in my experience, and understands where and how to put it all together to make sence to us.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I like Kurt Leland's online dictionary, it resonates with what I experience.
    Hey CFTraveler, Could you please give me the link of it? I tried searching on google, but couldn't find one. When I took the crash course from his website, there were some examples of it. This is all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Yeah, I have a database with my own keywords coupled with my interpretation of them. When I interpret my dreams I always do it with the help of that. I actually build a whole windows program journal for all my stuff and then connected that to my webpage.
    Sometimes though, I need to go back and change the intepretations as I feel, for example, it has more to it than it originally had.

The higher self adjust as we program ourself with the dream symbols interpretations, at least in my experience, and understands where and how to put it all together to make sence to us.
    Thank you Sirius.

I am working on dream interpretation. It looks there is more to it. I think process goes by little by little rather all at once.

I am getting further dreams. More meaning and I am able to interpret it now. Just on hard parts I search online.

I never thought I will learn so much just within two months. Never thought so.

Blog Entries

Well keep doing it. And try to embrace the messages that you feel is important. There are great lessons to be learned if you listen to the advice.

Sirius Traveler believe me, I don't try to remember or do anything. Those dreams are still on my mind as if I saw it yesterday night.