Thread: Kabbalah and Kundalini

Blog Entries

Kabbalah and Kundalini

Hello Robert. A friend of mine and me have been tracking the kundalini that is raising up through my body. It should reach my crown within the next 3 months. I know it won't stay there, but it will be a moment in my opinion where my energy is strongest. Would you think that at the moment, if I didn't have an experience as you have had with being evicted from your body, I would be able to utter kabbalistic formulas from KTQ through all of my bodies that will help the kundalini stay at that point in my body reaching an even higher state of kundalini raise? I think it sounds experimental, but I want your opinion on this.

Thanks.

Re: Kabbalah and Kundalini

It is okay to experiment and I suggest you do this when you have the opportunity, and see what happens. Let me know.

We know very very little about Kundalini and its related phenomena, and the only way we will learn more is to experiment.

Just remember to follow The Golden Rule...and all will be well.

"If you experience pain or discomfort or distress of worrying levels, stop what you are doing and take a break until you feel completely normal again. Then you can return to what you were doing. In this way, the energy body will develop to meet the new demands being placed upon it. Repeat this 'rest break' as necessary."

robert