Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raising Kundalini Program Feedback

Raising Kundalini Program Feedback

This thread is specifically for Raising Kundalini program feedback, comments and suggestions.

robert

Re: Raising Kundalini Program Feedback

First of all, thank you Robert for releasing this program! As soon as I thought I couldn't wait another day to start the program (on Dec. 18th), I found that I didn't have to, as it was already up for streaming! Technically it's the 18th in Australia, but for us here in the States, it's still the 17th, and so this is like having Christmas presents to open on Christmas Eve! heehee

Although not technically in the Kundalini Program, since it is a newly released video that comes with the package, I thought I'd point out that in the Energy Work Essentials 2 video, in Chapter 10 (Problem Solving), the audio track develops an echo around the 32:55 mark. This isn't too jarring, but might distract people a bit when trying to focus on your video's important message.

Thanks again, Robert! I'm excited to be here.

G'day,

Thanks for the info. I did not know that my stateside workaholic partner had put the new program live a day early.

We still have a bunch of things to do for the program, but its ready for launch and we did not want to delay it another month.

Included in our 'to do' list is to fix a few small areas of audio distortion that occur for short periods in a few of the videos. The affected video areas are still understandable, but the ambiance is a bit off. This was caused, we discovered recently, by a faulty audio adapter plug. A tiny thing in itself, but the cause of much grief.

I also have to finish the program manual, which contains supplemental material, contents guide, etc. I'll add this to the program tonight, which is when I thought the program would be released.

There are also some animations to add. These were late back from the animator and so, after rendering, they'll appear on the program in a few days. And there are a couple of interviews to be added, etc. I also plan to make a few supplemental videos of the desktop variety, which is a more relaxed setting, where I can add more depth to certain topics, like fasting, the immortality question, etc.

This program will be evolving as we go and I will be monitoring this forum for feedback. I'll fix glitches, and add new material and supplemental videos as necessary.

Raising Kundalini is a truly massive subject. We've worked hard to keep the size of the program down, so we don't overload people with material.

I hope you like the program....

peace, robert

G'day,

If anyone would like to help, please keep a note of any vids and times with glitchy audio and post it here. We tried to fix the audio before but it obviously did not work. So I'll reshoot those vids and replace them.

The program videos were a bit slow at the start, but it seems to have settled down now and is running fine.

We use Amazon AWS - the best streaming in the world) so everything should be instant.

robert

well,my feedback is that I can not seems to be able get in contact with some living soul who to sell me the course first ! ufffff.... really frustrated... I want to send my money through Western Union (I dont have a bank account) ,so hopefully someone in the Astral eternity will notice my cries...

Robert,
    Tremendous work! This really is a historical achievement. I'm convinced that as the days will unfold, more and more people will realize the value of your work. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to use your knowledge.
    Thank you,
    GStefan

One more technical glitch: In Section 6, at around 17:16, there is an edit that cuts off what you were in the middle of saying. I was on the edge of my seat, too!

Well, you did get in touch with me and I helped you solve this problem in short order.

peace, robert

Thank you very much for your kind words.

The program is going very well and everyone seems happy with it.

18mths planning and work...with a huge learning curve. Now I am looking fwd to creating the next program 'Defense against the dark arts'...which will be super fun. This will be more like a documentary, with a few actors at times.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by gstefan View Post
    Robert,
    Tremendous work! This really is a historical achievement. I'm convinced that as the days will unfold, more and more people will realize the value of your work. I feel blessed to have the opportunity to use your knowledge.
    Thank you,
    GStefan

Hi,

1. Just a warning to people to really take it easy at the start. I jumped straight in and did several hours straight just on my feet and legs. As a result I have been completely wiped out for last 24 hours in bed with face, forehead and leg pains, hot and cold shivers and numb hands. Going to build back up more slowly now.

2. How do I access the program manual?

3. Think it was mentioned that the evolution ebook would be included as part of the Kundalini package, is this still the case?

Thanks for all your incredible work,

Graeme

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast