Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My young child's reoccurring nightmare...

Re: My young child's reoccurring nightmare...

Have you tried the water yet, as suggested by SS and then CF? I recommend trying that, too. If you have any doubts about its effectiveness, then here is a more objective account on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33IiYb8htHk

This is just a short introductory video, which should give you the gist. It shows how water is easily influenced by our emotions and intentions. Hope it helps. In the case of dreams, it works by absorbing the unpleasant emotions in the dream; that's why Soul Sail said to throw it away the next day. Or, if you fancy a challenge, just take the water and repurify it with your own kind, loving thoughts!

I don't quite understand why you should want to seal his room - with your son in it, or to keep him out? I urge you to try the water first.

Warmest best wishes to you!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    BW, I am also an Air Force brat
    Wow, small world.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    I've been researching a horrific and emergent addictive substance, as it came up in group discussion today, and found myself looking at pictures of rotting gangrenous feet - one of which was being surgically dismembered.

Horrible, hellish, and I'm thinking my little boy is picking up on my mental content. I am astonished.
    It is horrible, but not that astonishing. Like I said, kids pick up stuff from all kinds of sources, even when you think they're not paying attention.

The good news is that now that you have some idea of what might be going on, you can discuss it with him, and help him sort through it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

When my son was very young he would often verbalize what I was thinking (you know, at the age where they blurt out random words). Sometimes we would be in church and he would blurt out a word seconds before the minister said that. He did that (know what I was thinking even away from me physically) until about 8, when he started developing his own fears and preoccupations.
    If I told him about this now he probably wouldn't believe me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If I told him about this now he probably wouldn't believe me.
    Crazy old mom and her weird New Age ideas....

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Very observant on the thought sharing bit, and I'd put my money there as well.

My son is highly intuitive and I've had to learn how to stem thoughts in his presence, especially when they deal with adult topics, stresses, or whatnot. We often play psychic number games where I'll guess a number between one and fifteen and he'll either guess my number or guess a variant (14 instead of 4) with close to a 90% hit range. I believe all parents share these connections and often dismiss them, or don't understand them and so, don't develop that link.

I also remember times when I would stress about a job or living situation and my son would then start sleeping with his toy Samurai sword below his bed. Took me forever to make the connection. He didn't have the mental concept or vocabulary regarding adult worries, but he picked up the vibe and reacted in the only way he knew how in order to protect himself for some unnamed, external fear.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

My son is highly intuitive and I've had to learn how to stem thoughts in his presence, especially when they deal with adult topics,
    I remember that too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

ButterflyWoman,

As always, you're on point. "Placebo" may have been the best or worst choice of words given that placebo is just another term for creating an outcome from pure belief...

And that's how the whole game is played, or close to it.

Soul
    Know Thyself

There have been instances of what CFT and SoulSail are talking about with my boy before - his uttering what I or his dad were thinking... precognitive dreams about something someone else experienced tho are new for him as far as I can tell at this point. Its disconcerting, as the things I deal with are especially not appropriate for a young innocent consciousness.

However, I will figure it out. This is not my first rodeo. Thanks all...

LPCF - I mean sealed against disruptive and harmful influences and energy.