Thread: Help stimulating chakras

1. Help stimulating chakras

I've been working on NEW / MAP exercises for 2 months now and am able to do the full energy circuit. I feel light sensations (tingling, vibration, bubbling) in my spinal area and naval/subnaval areas so I think it's working.

I'm trying to stimulate my primary centers (chakras), but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I do different techniques: stirring, tearing, spinning. Nothing happens with stirring/tearing, but I think spinning works a little better. However, I'm confused about which direction is clockwise, particularly the crown chakra -- is it clockwise if you're looking down from above or is it clockwise from our visual perspective (looking up)?

Root: Can't seem to feel anything.
    Naval / Solar Plexus / Heart: When spinning, I feel similar sensations as the full energy circuit (light vibrations in the spinal/naval area). It's like I can feel/hear my heart beating and every time it beats, I feel vibrations reverberating up/down the spinal area. Is that right? I don't feel tingling sensations.
    Neck: Can't feel anything.
    Brow: Occasionally, with enough mental focus, I can feel a light pulsating pressure.
    Crown: Can't feel anything.

Any help/tips would be great.

Blog Entries

Re: Help stimulating chakras

I'm trying to stimulate my primary centers (chakras), but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I do different techniques: stirring, tearing, spinning. Nothing happens with stirring/tearing, but I think spinning works a little better. However, I'm confused about which direction is clockwise, particularly the crown chakra -- is it clockwise if you're looking down from above or is it clockwise from our visual perspective (looking up)?
    I think there is no objective answer, but I 'look' at it from 'up', so in my view, going towards the right would be clockwise. I sometimes do things counterclockwise on purpose, though.

Root: Can't seem to feel anything.
    The root chakra is interesting that way. Many people have either 'too much' or 'nothing' in that area. I used to feel throbbing sensations there, now, nothing either. Which is fine with me.

Naval / Solar Plexus / Heart: When spinning, I feel similar sensations as the full energy circuit (light vibrations in the spinal/naval area). It's like I can feel/hear my heart beating and every time it beats, I feel vibrations reverberating up/down the spinal area. Is that right? I don't feel tingling sensations.
    Anything is ok. And sometimes these change. I particularly have more feeling on the heart chakra than in the solar plexus area, for example.
    Neck: Can't feel anything.
    Put your hair up if it's long. Now feel the air touching the back of your neck. Now imagine tickling it with a feather.
    On a side note, if I think of the throat chakra, I get a tickle and the urge to cough. So Idk if nothing is better.
    Brow: Occasionally, with enough mental focus, I can feel a light pulsating pressure.
    Sounds right.
    Crown: Can't feel anything.
    I didn't used to, now I can. Imagine you're bouncing a beach ball on the top of your head. See if this brings any sensation on.

When it comes to primary centers, it is mostly normal to not feel anything sometimes, but try to see if you can at least feel the presence of the body part. Just awareness of it is ok.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

In addition to CFTraveler's tips, I've found breathing through the chakras helpful. I imagine pulling breath, much like a silk scarf, through each point. Just thread it in and out. I think there's something extra potent with using breath, given that's how we pull in energy for everything all day.

Keep your focus on each chakra, and breathwork for at least five minutes. You can vary your breath or course.

Also, there was a time when I used to put a little dot of Tiger's Balm on each chakra point so my awareness had little trouble feeling where my focus should rest. Tapping is another stimulator.

Best,

Soul
    Know Thyself

I believe that using NEW ,especially the full body circuit, will advantage you to feel open and charge up your chakras. Robert Bruce .wrote about his own experience of taking the awareness into each chakra to move energy around in it and project out of it and to project into it also. In the yellow chakra he saw a yellow sky and a yellow realm; a yellow world and similarly the realm was coloured by the colour of the energy centre he projected into or out of .

I also think that raising drawing energy down the spine and raising it back up again is vital to sustaining flow and clearing blockages and advocate for this technique to be used daily.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~