Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some experiment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Some experiment

I have been experimenting with a phenomenon that has been purposely happening. I have been practicing it for the last couple of days. Anyways, what would happen is me going to sleep for about 4 hours. I would wake up to go to the bathroom. While going back into my room, I start to visualize a scene where I am in my room. My body still is drowsy and my sight is still fuzzy. I induce a trance instantly. I was able to OBE without going back to sleep. I had the vibrations and just walked out of my body. It had gone to sleep after that though and when I woke up, I had full recall of that moment five times this week! After the OBE and when I returned to my body, I decided I wanted to go back to sleep, but in a lucid dream. This time I imagined where I would be, what I would be doing, and all the sensations and everything. I feel and hear everything within my head. It was like my brainwaves were creating a pattern for the moment and when I fell asleep, I was lucid and doing everything I wanted to. Still experimenting. Don't know what to call it as of yet, but making up a name for it Astramental projection?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Some experiment

I would say you're getting a very firm hold on awareness, which is one of those words that gets thrown around a lot and can mean a lot of different things, but in a nutshell--holding focus from your true, self position while the body goes through various motions/states in sleep and waking. On other words, you are shifting to the observer, if that makes sense. Well done and keep going.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

There's something I didn't understand:
    While going back into my room, I start to visualize a scene where I am in my room. My body still is drowsy and my sight is still fuzzy.
    Are you sitting in the bathroom with your eyes closed doing this visualization, are you walking towards your room with your eyes closed and imagine you're already there, or something totally different?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I meant I am doing a type of conscious sleepwalking. My eyes were closed and my body was in a half awake and half asleep mode. This allowed me to see through closed eyes too. I could see perfectly. I was able to lay my body back onto my bed and then again walk straight out of my body since it was totally susceptible to happen. I will explain it further in a bit.

Germain 12, I know I have talked about wakening up and going to the bathroom through the night breaking the nights sleep. Doing energy work before going back to sleep which has resulted in a shorter sleep therefore better recall. Also because I believe the bright fruit cutting exercise I do results in brighter images.
    How can you plan to induce a trance instantly? It just doesn't happen like that.you talk of recalling from past 5 days.? Is this what you plan to exercise or what you have experienced
    My best advice I can give ( for what little it may be worth) is to go with your energy work you are doing and work with it but don't try to controll the events. Build your energy levels,try to stay awake whilst body goes to sleep and see what help is there from the other side
    If you read authors accounts they have all ended in having spirit people working with them.
    Personally I believe if you are not open to anything once you are in the right trance state and if you try to control events you may miss out on valuable insight. ( where does the five days come from??)
    Sent with love

Blog Entries

I meant I have been experimenting with a technique I made for the past five days.

Blog Entries

Bit of a coincidence. I had just posted to the Dream forum and confessed that RTZ exits are very rare to me. But maybe they aren't really. I remember walking around the house, taking a close look at an object, say, on the bookshelf. Just doing various things and looking around.
    Problem is, I don't remember until the next morning and I'll see something and think, "Oh Yeah!" And then I remember my little walk during the night. Thing is, the lights are always on, which of course is not the case. Then again, I suppose I could turn them on and off again. I'm very energy conscious like that.

You're a surprising young feller', Gman. Love your adventures.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Thanks EOB

"Thing is, the lights are always on, which of course is not the case. Then again, I suppose I could turn them on and off again. I'm very energy conscious like that."
    Or maybe you were seeing light that is there in that realm, not the physical light. Most of what I have read about Astral Light is from books by Ophiel, the pen name of Edward Peach. Some of what he wrote was based on the work of Eliphas Levi and the Golden Dawn, but he had very interesting first hand accounts that lead to some fascinating ideas about the nature of reality and how it comes about. His work is not the most elegant writing ever, but he was a very down to earth person and focused on getting practical results from occult practices. You can find his work here : http://www.templeilluminatus.com/group/ophiel
    Ophiel describes in "The Art and Practice of Contacting the Demiurge" how he noticed in lucid dreams and OBEs that there always seemed to be a light, even at night. He described it as being white or golden white in color. He started trying to follow this light to find the origin of it, but it eluded him, seeming to "go around the corner" as he would approach. The light seemed to have a fluid quality as well, and seemed to flow in currents which carried elemental energy which eventually "condensed" into the physical plane reality. According to Ophiel, it is possible to learn how to manage this fluid/light so that we benefit from the end--physical-- results.
    I have read other accounts of dreams where people played around with white putty like substance, and I have also had a dream where I was teaching people how to do this. I have been wondering if the "putty" is actually the same as this "light".
    Unfortunately my own dream work is not progressing very well as my life has been very disrupted by my attempts to improve my overall life situation, so if I've learned anything about this light I'm not aware of it in waking life. Dream recall has suffered from the difficulty in maintaining a sleep routine. (My living situations have changed frequently over the last few years and involved a lot of travel through various time zones.)

Blog Entries

I know without a doubt that it was physical light. What you may be talking about is the light fluid or vital energy. I have condensed such a substance before while practicing Initiation Into Hermetics (kind of like the golden dawn, but deeper). Try it out, maybe you might be able to figure out a missing piece in your life

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast