Thread: Some experiment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Some experiment

I meant I am doing a type of conscious sleepwalking. My eyes were closed and my body was in a half awake and half asleep mode. This allowed me to see through closed eyes too. I could see perfectly. I was able to lay my body back onto my bed and then again walk straight out of my body since it was totally susceptible to happen. I will explain it further in a bit.

Re: Some experiment

Germain 12, I know I have talked about wakening up and going to the bathroom through the night breaking the nights sleep. Doing energy work before going back to sleep which has resulted in a shorter sleep therefore better recall. Also because I believe the bright fruit cutting exercise I do results in brighter images.
    How can you plan to induce a trance instantly? It just doesn't happen like that.you talk of recalling from past 5 days.? Is this what you plan to exercise or what you have experienced
    My best advice I can give ( for what little it may be worth) is to go with your energy work you are doing and work with it but don't try to controll the events. Build your energy levels,try to stay awake whilst body goes to sleep and see what help is there from the other side
    If you read authors accounts they have all ended in having spirit people working with them.
    Personally I believe if you are not open to anything once you are in the right trance state and if you try to control events you may miss out on valuable insight. ( where does the five days come from??)
    Sent with love