I have been experimenting with a phenomenon that has been purposely happening. I have been practicing it for the last couple of days. Anyways, what would happen is me going to sleep for about 4 hours. I would wake up to go to the bathroom. While going back into my room, I start to visualize a scene where I am in my room. My body still is drowsy and my sight is still fuzzy. I induce a trance instantly. I was able to OBE without going back to sleep. I had the vibrations and just walked out of my body. It had gone to sleep after that though and when I woke up, I had full recall of that moment five times this week! After the OBE and when I returned to my body, I decided I wanted to go back to sleep, but in a lucid dream. This time I imagined where I would be, what I would be doing, and all the sensations and everything. I feel and hear everything within my head. It was like my brainwaves were creating a pattern for the moment and when I fell asleep, I was lucid and doing everything I wanted to. Still experimenting. Don't know what to call it as of yet, but making up a name for it Astramental projection?