Thread: Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

I have no idea where else or who else to ask but hopefully someone related to this forum community can help. I often go gambling and my favorite game is roulette, the game where the ball spins, and you have to guess which number out of 38 spots it's going to hit. I often try to feel for the number. I've notice though, once in a blue moon, I'll ask myself inside my head, will it be number, say 5 and then bam, there's this strong burst of energy in my gut, as if I had been punched there. It's as if I ask a question and then I recieved an answer from my solar plexus, from some higher power source. It's happened a total of 5 times and it's an experience beyond just coincedence. I asked a question and then I recieved an answer.

My question is, how do I get better at this ability or connection towards being able to ask a question and feel that energy pulse inside my gut? I want to call it clairevoyance, but that's too often referred to energy dealing with the 3rd idea, but this is a strictly a gut feeling. I've read a lot, but I've never heard anything directly referring to this phemonon. I mean, I've heard the phrase, gut feeling, but usually that's in reference to someone feeling just leaning one way or another, this was a feeling, of just absolutely knowing.

And yes, I've read Inner Vegas, which Joe Gallenberger talks about hemi sync for opening up his heart chakra to increase one's chanes of winning and I've done some intense heart chakra meditating before, but it's only been my gut area that I want to say, have received communication. And I do have some hemi sync audio material, but that hasn't seemed to help.

I want to get it to the point where, I can ask a question and receive an answer back regularly through my gut/solar plexus. Any clue on how to go about doing such a thing?

And on a completely different subject, I have this book, supposedly translated from something ancient, that talks about how, if you focus on sending heart energy to your third eye and then sending energy from the third eye by visualizing an energy light connection between your third eye and the object you wish to move, you can move the object. I wonder if this is sort of what hemi sync helps people do when they talk about telokensis? (Sorry about the spelling mistake )

2. Re: Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

Hi!

Before I say anything, 2 things, one clarification and one question:

Tell me if I understand correctly:
    1)you ask if a specific number would come out (different numbers all the times)
    2)gut feeling
    3)the number comes out

Other question: have you ever acted upon those informations?

Blog Entries

Re: Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

It is your doubt and belief. Technically, it is possible. The fact? It may take a lot more than just hemi sync to open the chakras.

Blog Entries

Solar plexus is associated with personal power, with being centered and strong. The gut, in fact, does have a very large nerve centre, bigger than the brain, and some studies indicate that this really is the seat of intuition, that it's this "non thinking" complex of neurons that assesses, calculates, and sends the message to the brain. In other words, a "gut feeling" may well be more than just a feeling.

Neurons aside, I've been doing the sort of thing you're describing for as long as I can remember, though not with gambling. The ask-and-answer phenomenon is very common, though most people never really listen to that inner voice or gut urge or whatever we want to call it.

How do you make it stronger? Same way you do with any other thing. You practice. HOWEVER, if you have blocking energy (certain beliefs, strong doubts, negative emotions, etc.), it can and will get between you and your intuition. So to really work it, you need to work on yourself and clean up your energy, your beliefs, your thoughts, etc. Without the inner work, it's always kind of hit or miss; clean up your energy, beliefs, etc., and it becomes much more hit and much less miss.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

5. Re: Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

hey man I'm no master or anything at this things but I'm trusting my gut feeling and going to say that its not as much as the tech you use to do these things but more of the faith you have in your abilities/ faith in your gut feeling which I would say heavily has to do with your intuition. I feel as with the abilities you are talking about, it is if I believe I can I will.I truly believe that .

6. Re: Solar Plexus energy and gambling... and communication

what's a hemi sync?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hearthhome101892 View Post
    what's a hemi sync?
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/for...oe-s-Hemi-Sync
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

jacksmith, I don't know if this got pointed out (I glanced at the replies but quickly) but what you are describing is clairsentience.
    And, I agree with what BW said.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.