Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had cancer?

1. What would you do if you had cancer?

Curious what people on this forum would do if they had (or suspect they have) cancer, esp if any of the following describes you/your belief system:

- you are not afraid to die, but maybe the pain/suffering and the dying process might bother you
    - the body has the natural ability to heal (along with many natural/alternative healing methods)
    - the mind has the ability to influence the outcome
    - not much faith in how western medicine treats cancer (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, etc)
    - everything happens for a reason, even diseases/illnesses
    - underlying all diseases/illnesses is spiritual forces at work (e.g. karma, reincarnation/lessons, spirit possession, self-induced, etc)
    - cancer screening could lead to overdiagnosis

I'm guessing many people on this forum are on some kind of a spiritual journey/path to discover that we are more than our physical body. So the question is, if you had cancer, or you think you might have cancer, what would you do? Do you go to a doctor to get a diagnosis (knowing the cancer might just go away on its own)? What healing modality and treatment (if any) would you look into? Would you try to heal yourself or seek experts? There are so many different healing modalities and alternative treatments for cancer out there, it is so difficult to filter out the good from the bad.

Also, please share any (if you know of any) promising cancer treatments/methods (with solid experience/science/research, not n = 1)

Blog Entries

Re: What would you do if you had cancer?

I'm not sure how to answer this question, because I've 'been there, done that'.
    I tried to address it publicly, but found that I couldn't, which is interesting, I can talk about specifics, but not necessarily with my beliefs regarding the disease. If you have specifics, I'll talk to you regarding whatever you want to know, but it seems I can't do it in the public forum.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I am happy you ask, now I have an opportunity to talk about my belief about the most decese what haunts humans, cancer.
    I believe that cancer is a key in a way, it will show you the area you might work on in your life, and also a key to show your fear and weakness so you can work on it to improve and also know life deeper.
    Take me for example...my thyrodea gland did go wild and was removed so it is easier to control my hormone levels by medicin, and doctors did think I had cancer in the gland but I am lucky that it did not go that deep.
    Thyrodea gland is a life supporting and body supporting hormone producing gland with the hyphophys, they work togeather so to speak. Now when I do not have a thyrodea gland hypophys does still be the marcour to tell that I have right amount of hormone in my system...the level of THC is telling if I need more or less of the hormone medicin and I also are starting to notice when to contact a doctor to take a test on the hormone levels to know if I have to take more or less medicin.
    I have never bean able to speak up and talk or call for help, but this deaces are learning me this lacking abillity, the thyrodea gland´s location is in the throat...and throat chakra is for communication.
    I have to learn to speak up for myself now, it is not easy when got this old, but life is a school, and learning is ongoing every minut of your life on earth, thank god for that.
    So my belief is that cancer is a life teacher.
    To get right balance in sleep, eat and exersice is crusial, and the more crusial if you have cancer. To beat cancer you have to have good physical health and be in a good psychologial healt too.
    Have to gane self respect and trust and make LOVE come into self both inside love for your self but also express your love for life in all areas, both to others but most to your self.
    I believe cancer to develop because of lack of self love.
    Everything start´s with your self. There is only ONE and it is US. Learn to love you then you love all.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Post deleted so as to avoid conflict. Apologies for sharing my thoughts and my reality.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    I'm just going to share my reaction to this topic.

I do not spend time, nor do I want to spend time, imagining what I would do if I had cancer. I don't want to put myself in that place, I don't want to energise any thoughts of that nature. I have given myself other illnesses (diabetes, for example) by spending too much time thinking about and worrying about what I'd do if I developed it, what my risk factors were/are, and so forth. So the idea of me trying to imagine myself in a place where I'm dealing with cancer? I'm not willing to go there, not even for the sake of a forum thread.
    I understand you reaction BW and I respect that, but how I understand this thread is much deeper....as life in self are....and you by telling your story how you got your deseces is exactly...WORRYING.

This is the biggest threat´s combined with fear what developes all deaseses....we have to stop worrying us for this and that...the illneses is only a key to show what the body will develop as a help for self help....

We have to dare to discuss what make´s us ill!!!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Post deleted so as to avoid conflict. Apologies for sharing my thoughts and my reality.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

This sounds almost like a school assignment . What got you interested in this question javalinar?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Yes. Exactly. Which is why I make every effort to avoid worrying.

Imagining yourself in the situation of being sick, energising those thoughts with fear or worry or other energy, that's metaphysically unsound.

For me to have any idea how I would react, I'd have to create that in my mind, and, well, I'd rather not.
    So you mean BW that to share your knowledge and what led you to that, is not to share, but let everyone stuggle best they can....you do keep your "secret´s" for your self??

I do believe in sharing the knowledge I have gained in life and if I can ease someone´s stuggle I am willing to do that...every time.

To talk about what will make us ill...is one of the reasons is....WORRYING.

HOW TO STOP WORRTING??

Meditation is one of the key´s to make the mind to stop spinning in worry, for instance...

What is your secret??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last edited by Tutor; 19th October 2013 at 02:03 AM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Post deleted so as to avoid conflict. Apologies for sharing my thoughts and my reality. Lesson learned.

To the OP: I sincerely apologise. This derailing was not my intention. I only intended to put out a little "food for thought", and it appears to have snowballed into something else. Please forgive me. This will NOT happen again.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast