Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if you had cancer?

Blog Entries

Re: What would you do if you had cancer?

I realize I was being unnecesarily mystical. I have had cancer, twice already, and I'd do what I did- do the medical stuff, and live as if this was my last day. For me at least, cancer hasn't been my center of focus, only 'something that happened, but is all better now.'
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I realize I was being unnecesarily mystical. I have had cancer, twice already, and I'd do what I did- do the medical stuff, and live as if this was my last day. For me at least, cancer hasn't been my center of focus, only 'something that happened, but is all better now.'
    Happy to hear that is all better now.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Strange for this thread to resurface again so suddenly. I was reminded of a few things because of it (mostly the reasons why I don't write that much about my views any more; it tends to piss people off too much).

I have other insights from this thread, too, but I'll keep those to myself (see above).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by javalinar View Post
    Curious what people on this forum would do if they had (or suspect they have) cancer, esp if any of the following describes you/your belief system:

- you are not afraid to die, but maybe the pain/suffering and the dying process might bother you
    - the body has the natural ability to heal (along with many natural/alternative healing methods)
    - the mind has the ability to influence the outcome
    - not much faith in how western medicine treats cancer (chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, etc)
    - everything happens for a reason, even diseases/illnesses
    - underlying all diseases/illnesses is spiritual forces at work (e.g. karma, reincarnation/lessons, spirit possession, self-induced, etc)
    - cancer screening could lead to overdiagnosis

I'm guessing many people on this forum are on some kind of a spiritual journey/path to discover that we are more than our physical body. So the question is, if you had cancer, or you think you might have cancer, what would you do? Do you go to a doctor to get a diagnosis (knowing the cancer might just go away on its own)? What healing modality and treatment (if any) would you look into? Would you try to heal yourself or seek experts? There are so many different healing modalities and alternative treatments for cancer out there, it is so difficult to filter out the good from the bad.

Also, please share any (if you know of any) promising cancer treatments/methods (with solid experience/science/research, not n = 1)
    Is an interesting question, and I suspect you try to discover/evaluate how much forum member's behaviour is influenced by knowledge exposed at this site. In another words, ¿are we really Robert Bruce's teachings firm believers/practicants?

In my case, it would be interesting and source of surprise to develop a cancer. Main reason is I'm follower of Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg's discovery implicit teaching and prevention procedures derivates from that (alkaline feeding, specifically). Furthermore, somewhere I read about suspicion chemoterapy is the more antihealthier procedure.

Of course, it exists the risk cancer can have origin at a genetic code error and be independent of acidic/alcaline balance.

Too much research must be done in order to debug risks of actual conventional treatments.

Sincerely,
    Ángel

I want to add my discoveries about where my own development have taken me....I have had more to learn deep relaxation...the first was to speak up for myself....then to discover to stop being a good doer...I have bean so good to follow directions and practice until I drop down exhausted....so now I am dismantling all of this life´s must´s and compulsions and forces....that has exposed how deep my fear of what other´s may think/say...also shame and guilt....so I have made a total halt and just sit and observe so I can start to get this fear out of my system...so I can start to live for real reasons and not through the above what I have write here...it is more complex than I can ever express in words....
    I find more peace and courage when I at last have dared to look more deeply in me....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I'm not a believer of 'alternative' treatments. This is because they all treat cancer as if it was 'one' disease with 'one' cause- and neither of those is true. It is a group of diseases that have one thing in common- producing growth of abnormal cells. This is the same as saying that 'all' viruses are alike, and they can be defeated by 'one' thing.
    This is counterproductive, because it introduces the idea that you caused your disease- not in a metaphysical context, but in a physical, material, situational context, and this is the same as blaming someone for what happens to them. It does nothing for the disease, doesn't help the person going through it, and introduces the idea- counterproductive for someone who believes they create their reality- that somehow, they must 'deserve' it.
    I do believe a healthy body, or healthy practices helps your body fight off whatever is causing problems- but this is in a logical, matter of fact, cause-and-effect way.
    I take the supplements that I have researched for what my problem (in particular) is, and do not believe the sensationalistic pseudoscience (beware of lysenkoism) that is out there in the internet, designed for either clickbait or selling things that are cheap for more money than they are worth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    Is an interesting question, and I suspect you try to discover/evaluate how much forum member's behaviour is influenced by knowledge exposed at this site. In another words, ¿are we really Robert Bruce's teachings firm believers/practicants?Ángel
    Exactly ! Join dates concerning this thread's beginnings...both late nn recent doesn't equal "rolaids". Two black eyes or learning how to duck/block ... all after one ~> tiny lil case having throne/thrown fubar penis envy punches.

Holocene http://youtu.be/259tP79fy5I
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th December 2016 at 04:32 PM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

In this spectacular.video, Gregg Braden reports a case of bladder tumor being healed by a mixed technique "Qi-Gong and Affirmations" practicants at Beiging (China).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCe7U7_89SI

This case is also reported at following Gregg Braden's video, starting at timemark 39:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUxKF5P556Q

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Strange...I was reminded of a few things because of it (mostly the reasons why I don't write that much about my views any more; it tends to piss people off too much).
    I reckon it's better to be pissed off than to have been pissed on. The former tend-ency is perhaps a reaching last ditch builder of good character where otherwise present...none or very lil apparently is.

It talks, but does it walk?

They wal-king...talk cuz their walked walk walks.

A single fish given for a day's meal or to fish for a life's time of meals.

I like your..
    2016-12-29 12.02.47.jpg
    ..Cool Hat/s

Ref. Matthew 7:12-20

Butterflies oft see themselves as Monsters Sim-Ply because their Caterpillar is forever of them...Com-Plex-Ly relieved. Diagenesis ... Idiomorph~>Xenomorph
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th December 2016 at 05:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    I reckon it's better to be pissed off than to have been pissed on.
    Hey, some people are into that. I don't judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    They wal-king...talk cuz their walked walk walks.
    And sometimes the places walked can't be described in ways that those who haven't walked can understand, and then they get angry and hurt and confused and it's better to just let them find their own path. Telling them does no good. They have to walk it for themselves.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast