Now, a few months before the first encounter with the Dragon, i had a Kundulini dream and physical experience -

I was in the street,outside a house we lived in as young kids.
sitting on the pavement i met 2 kids-a boy and a girl.they told me they were gonna teach me how to raise my kundalini energy.
the boy concentrated,then told me to put my hands over his head.as i did this i could feel an invisible vortex of energy flowing up out of the top of his head,like an inverted tornado,pushing upwards.
then the kids stood up and we all concentrated on a spot on the ground,putting both hands in front of us-palms downwards.
the invisible energy came up from the ground-much stronger than before.i pushed down on it-i could feel it spiraling upwards-then said"watch this!"
i leaned with all my weight on the energy vortex,and lifted my feet off the ground,levitating myself.
we stopped for a moment because some other people were around and they might see-they weren't supposed to see this.
we found another spot and raised the energy again,and this time i sat right ontop of the vortex and crossed my legs,being held up in the air about 1 metre from the ground.i could feel the energy going into me from beneath.then a few people came near and we stopped again,and i woke up.

as i woke i could feel a strange sensation at the base of my spine-a physical feeling of something being different inside my body,like there was something new in there.this feeling stayed with me as i went back to sleep,for a few more hours,and until i woke again and showered.after that it disappeared.
as i left the house and made my way to work i suddenly realised that i no longer felt ill,infact i had alot more energy than i had had in days!!
it was a really good feeling,and made me wonder if in fact i had had some small kundalini energy raised.there was no energy going up the spine or anything-i could only feel it entering me from beneath..

oh,i'm not sure but i also had the feeling that the boy and girl might have been myself and my sister,as youngsters.they were the right age,we lived in that street a long time ago...but i can't be sure about that part..

So, it seems i had woken the energy, but it remained(coiled) in the base chakra.
One detail i didn't include in my original telling of the Dragon encounter, is that the Dragon itself was coiled around itself, as a dog would do to go to sleep.
So, was this Dragon dream actually representative of my own Kundulini?

Now, i've just had another encounter with the same Dragon, but this time it's not only fully matured, but flying off into the sky...
It appears as a column(spine?) of ash(fire energy?) which then becomes the Dragon, which literally runs along the roof of my house(top of the head?) before winding it's way into the sky to disappear in the distance...

I haven't had any physical Kundalini-type experiences, but i have done a small amount of raising energy and moving it up the spine recently, following guided teachings from Tom Kenyon based on his Alchemies of Horus work. I've also been regularly(3 times per week) doing a rather powerful grounding/cleansing meditation which has been leaving me feeling very clear of mind, and even taller/stronger physically.