Thread: Kundalini Dreams?

Kundalini Dreams?

Ok so i posted this dream in the dreaming forum the other day, but i thought i'd stick it in here too, as i'm thinking it's related...

Back in 2008, i posted this experience with a not-yet-matured Dragon -

i was riding a motorbike through some small country roads, and over fields, when i saw what looked like a pterodactyl on a long trailer being driven along a road on the other edge of the field i was in.
    i rode over and saw that it was a dragon, with a phoenix head, being transported somewhere.
    it was beautifully coloured, deep purple, blues, greens, firey reds, orange and yellows..they seemed to be different every time i looked at it.
    its scales were like wet feathers.
    it explained to me that it wasn't fully mature yet, so it's scales had yet to become hard, and it couldn't yet fly, or walk, so it had to be moved on this trailer.
    it couldn't tell me where it was going, but it promised that i would see it again when it was fully grown.

there was another older brown dragon with it, which was able to appear in a more human form, which was looking after it on it's journey.

This morning, i encountered it once more.

I was inside my house, which was situated in the usual place - in the park by my childhood home.
    I was inside, talking with some familiar folk, yet they were unknown in this lifetime.
    As we talked, i looked out the window, and saw a very dense, dark plume of smoke in the air, like someone had lit a fire in the field by the park, and was burning some seriously heavy matter!
    As i watched the smoke plume, it moved closer and closer to the house... billowing in an unbroken undulating column, reminding me of the way a snake moves... it was so close now i could see that it wasn't just smoke but a heavy plume of ash!

The column collided with the roof of the house, a scraping sound was heard as it moved across the surface of the roof. The windows shook as the lower part of the plume connected with them. I expected them to smash, but they were sound.

I ran out side to see what was causing this ash cloud to behave this way...
    As i looked up i saw an amazing sight..
    A huge Dragon was snaking it's way into the sky, the entire length of it's body was being run over the roof of my house as it went. It was the most beautiful magical creature i have ever seen!
    Dark blue upon first look, but as my eyes moved from head to tail, i saw reds, yellows, orange and green. It seemed to change with every glance. I was so excited. i knew this was the Dragon i'd met years back, who'd promised i would see it again when it was matured.

Other people were in the park, all looking skyward at this amazing event.
    I started cheering, jumping in the air with joy!
    All too quickly the Dragon made it's way higher and further away, it went behind a large wooded area on the hills, and disappeared out of sight. I was yelling "Dragon! Dragon!", with pure joy, and also a little hope that it might want to come back to communicate, but that wasn't to be this time.

I had to go and share what had happened with the others in the house, and as i ran back towards the house, i saw lying on the ground, massive feathers of all colours, that had fallen as it had scraped it's Self across the roof of my house. They were huge, like large palm leaves. I collected a few bunches, getting as many different colours as i could find. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and some purple.
    The other people in the park watched with smiles on their faces as i collected these souvenirs.
    My joy was immeasurable.

I took the massive feathers into my house.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: Kundalini Dreams?

Now, a few months before the first encounter with the Dragon, i had a Kundulini dream and physical experience -

I was in the street,outside a house we lived in as young kids.
    sitting on the pavement i met 2 kids-a boy and a girl.they told me they were gonna teach me how to raise my kundalini energy.
    the boy concentrated,then told me to put my hands over his head.as i did this i could feel an invisible vortex of energy flowing up out of the top of his head,like an inverted tornado,pushing upwards.
    then the kids stood up and we all concentrated on a spot on the ground,putting both hands in front of us-palms downwards.
    the invisible energy came up from the ground-much stronger than before.i pushed down on it-i could feel it spiraling upwards-then said"watch this!"
    i leaned with all my weight on the energy vortex,and lifted my feet off the ground,levitating myself.
    we stopped for a moment because some other people were around and they might see-they weren't supposed to see this.
    we found another spot and raised the energy again,and this time i sat right ontop of the vortex and crossed my legs,being held up in the air about 1 metre from the ground.i could feel the energy going into me from beneath.then a few people came near and we stopped again,and i woke up.

as i woke i could feel a strange sensation at the base of my spine-a physical feeling of something being different inside my body,like there was something new in there.this feeling stayed with me as i went back to sleep,for a few more hours,and until i woke again and showered.after that it disappeared.
    as i left the house and made my way to work i suddenly realised that i no longer felt ill,infact i had alot more energy than i had had in days!!
    it was a really good feeling,and made me wonder if in fact i had had some small kundalini energy raised.there was no energy going up the spine or anything-i could only feel it entering me from beneath..

oh,i'm not sure but i also had the feeling that the boy and girl might have been myself and my sister,as youngsters.they were the right age,we lived in that street a long time ago...but i can't be sure about that part..

So, it seems i had woken the energy, but it remained(coiled) in the base chakra.
    One detail i didn't include in my original telling of the Dragon encounter, is that the Dragon itself was coiled around itself, as a dog would do to go to sleep.
    So, was this Dragon dream actually representative of my own Kundulini?

Now, i've just had another encounter with the same Dragon, but this time it's not only fully matured, but flying off into the sky...
    It appears as a column(spine?) of ash(fire energy?) which then becomes the Dragon, which literally runs along the roof of my house(top of the head?) before winding it's way into the sky to disappear in the distance...

I haven't had any physical Kundalini-type experiences, but i have done a small amount of raising energy and moving it up the spine recently, following guided teachings from Tom Kenyon based on his Alchemies of Horus work. I've also been regularly(3 times per week) doing a rather powerful grounding/cleansing meditation which has been leaving me feeling very clear of mind, and even taller/stronger physically.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.