Thread: jolting out of paralysis & vibration stage :/

jolting out of paralysis & vibration stage :/

Hi everyone.

I've been trying AP for the last few weeks, and have mastered the area of keeping my mind awake as my body goes into a deep state of relaxation. Often I'm getting vibration stage ( sometimes mild tingling, sometimes more pronounced ). Other times, I will feel my body going into a paralysis with tingling starting at my extremities and moving up to my head.

Last night ( and this has happened a couple of times now ) I'll feel my body vibrating and then the paralysis feeling came. I focused on my third eye and as the paralysis tingles moved to my head and i felt i was just about to 'pop out' i jolted myself out of the state..........similar to how you get those jerks/jolts when you are sometimes falling asleep and all of a sudden your leg kicks. This also then involves a slight feeling of adrenalin/excitement at the jolt which makes it hard to relax again for a little while.

I feel like I'm really close, but just can't seem to stop doing this.

Any tips on what I can do to move past this? Does anyone remember being at this stage, and then getting past it?

Also, the other night I woke up with the seeing through my eyelids phenomenon. I remember saying to myself "what the!? i can feel I have my eyes closed and yet I can see clearly around the room! whats wrong with my eyelids!!" Then i got a bit more worried and finally it went away and I went to sleep. I'm sure this was 'astral sight' although it wasn't consciously induced.

if anyone had any tips - i'm all ears!

Blog Entries

Re: jolting out of paralysis & vibration stage :/

Did you read the thread 'Your First Conscious Projection?' It clarifies much of what you're asking.

Anyway, when you are having symptoms, looking at your third eye isn't an exit technique- it just stimulates your clairvoyance. The symptoms you describe are heavy trance sensations, so go to an energy body loosening technique, followed by an exit technique. If you're still stuck, observe a little longer and go back to loosening and trance.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.