Thread: Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Atlantis

So many happening. Last example happening yesterday:

I was going to my car in a parking lot. I had just read from a book by D. Cannon about the fact that many 'old' souls had lives in Atlantis (doing crystal work, it was said) back then during the ages of our unkown lost history.

So I was walking there and thinking do myself: "Did I have a life there, too maybe?"

Only a few (!) seconds later I pass a van on the way to my car. Almost only from the corner of my eye, I read 'Atlantis' on its chassis. It was not a sticker but the model type

I did not know it existed, research now tells me it is a Volkswagen transporter, a more recent and modern model.

Looked it up, this is from wikipedia and since the colour is the same it's almost how I saw it:

So did I have a life there? I discovered yet another new kind of past life research it seems.
    Last edited by Sinera; 26th October 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: entered a title like for the other one, yes, I'm a stickler and a nerd ;-)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Synchronicity

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Specs Case

Over the course of 2-3 years now, I've noted down quite a few synchronicities on an extra worksheet within my journal (excel file) of which some are just happening in physical reality only and some are also interactions with dreams I had before (precogs or telepathy). I wanted to add some more from the past but just today a new synchronicity happened, showing me that "the universe" provides things JIT (just in time, when we ask for it...) as it seems.

This morning, before leaving my house, I was for the first time wondering where "on earth" I had left (or lost) my black eyeglasses case, since it occured to me it would come in handy to have it again. I searched everywhere, mostly all jackets and pockets, also two of my bags - to no avail.

I was then leaving the house declaring my specs case "lost for good" as I had no idea anymore where it should be.

Then I came home again after a few hours. Immediately I saw a huge tray was somehow moved. I live in the house of my parents in a room temporarily and sometimes my parents (mostly my mother) enter my room either to control the heater (save money) or to let in air or clean or whatever. So I did not wonder too much. Then it happened: on a cupboard where I most certainly (100% sure) had looked before I could not believe to suddenly STARE at my specs case in disbelief.

I asked my Dad and when I was out he had vacuum-cleaned a bit and it must have fallen somehow on the floor, hidden under a chair or the cupboard itself or between some blankets I have there stored on the floor (I live there quite provisionally, it's all a bit crammed and in a mess). So he picked it up to do the vacuum-cleaning and put it there on the cabinet for me.

I had not searched for this case for months as normally I do not need it. Just right on the morning when it occurred to me and I searched this place in vain, my Dad "finds" it for me unasked and 'by accident' and puts it where I cannot miss it at all.

Pure chance? No Way!

Thumbs Up Cloud
    (13 Oct 2013)

Another installment of my synchronicity "diary", this time from the recent past:

I was out for jogging on a Sunday which I normally do on this day or another one once per week.

I've almost reached home and I am pondering over my joblessness problem again. I then try to cheer myself up again, tell myself to stay positive making in my mind the usual thumbs up sign.

Sometimes I also imagine green one-metre-high little heart-shaped cartoon "aliens" who do this for me smiling and rejoicing.*

* Ok, so this crazyness needs a little sidenote to explain it: It's is not a sheer fantasy made up by me, but has grown out of an experience with a female cartoonish alien I once saw in hypnagogia who greeted me like this (while looking around a corner of a house) and said: "Not so easy down there, huh?". Then it ended (hypnagogic scenes are very short, you know).
    Since then they are sometimes with me. I made them thus my imaginary friends accompanying me in order to cheer me up. "She" has a husband now who looks a bit like me with glasses on. Most of the times they are laughing silly and running around giving me thumbs up signs and telling me everything is 'supey-dupey'. Sometimes they have little children with them too. They are really funny. They look a little like a mix between Teletubbies and Smurfs, with stocky bodies, just green and with heart-shaped heads which seem to express that they are 'pure love'. The hypnagogic experience was for me a 'message of love' somehow. I call them both now "The Hearty People". I only once saw them in a dream, but otherwise never again. I wish I could draw better to give you a 'picture' of them. As said, they probably "really exist" somehow somewhere anytime in the astral realms, if only as a thought form of mine, but who knows ... ?

As if I would have been expecting an answer „from above“ I then immediately look at the cloudy sky (while running) to play my usual game of seeing shapes („pareildolia“), which I made a custom of recently. Most of the times I 'see / make out' faces there: human, animal and sometimes grey ETs.

This time I immediately see very clearly (and never before) a thumbs-up cloud coming out of a bigger cloud wall. Very clearly. I see this as confirmation to stay hopeful (there are more signs in dreams given to me lately).

It looked like this example pic a little but it did not stand alone and came out of a bigger cloud mass instead. But the hand and the thumb up was also clearly delineated and protuding out of it. Exactly when I thought about it this appeared. Thumbs up as clear as this are not usually formed so often by cloud formations, at least not when I am looking at them.

btw, the website claims it was NOT photoshopped but real too, anyways, I just post it for illustration purposes here

Next time, I should maybe take a cam with me when jogging outside.

Blog Entries

Synchronicity. The more you look for it, the more find it. It's really pretty spooky but I've found it so many times it's not surprising. In a way it boils down to fear and faith. In retrospect I look back and notice how the puzzle fit so elegantly together, but it takes faith in the fear of possible failure to unlock the secret that truly 'the universe is unfolding as it should'.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard