Thread: Copy: Path of The Masters

Blog Entries

Copy: Path of The Masters

Hello Robert. You sparked my curiosity in this point for I have not heard of the path myself. I only heard of the three paths and have not learned that there was always a fourth. I would like to learn about how you self exorcised yourself, what kind of techniques I might learn from someone with a lot more experience than I. I currently am doing Initiation Into Hermetics, but I would like to know techniques from other sources like you. Practical knowledge which I could record in my journal for successes and stuff. I want to do your techniques as well so that I may destroy my own programming over time. If I could learn from you, I promise I will put in full effort and the amount of time I need while organizing my own day.

Thank you

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Path of The Masters

I copied parts of this post to here because I feel I have to make my usual few comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Hello Robert. You sparked my curiosity in this point for I have not heard of the path myself.
    That's because it's not a path you follow- if you follow someone else's path then you're not 'being' a master, you're being a follower. That doesn't mean you shouldn't follow someone else's path for a while- after all, even the masters did that- but eventually they made the path their own. That's what a master is, someone who starts movements/religion. Like Jesus, and Buddha, for example. I would add Muhammad, but I don't know enough about his life to categorize him in this group.
    For example, the Buddha left his privileged life and followed the path of the ascetics for a time, knowing the extremes, and realized this was not for him, and created the middle path. He was a master who others have followed, or tried to emulate, or blindly worshipped.
    Jesus began as a follower of John the Baptist, and eventually came to his own, and did things that were not done at the time- besides the miracles we have heard about, he taught us to look at the inner spark of God and to look for that before turning outward, and he changed how things were done, in terms of laws- he healed the sick on the Sabbath and threw the salesmen out of the temple. Defied the culture and taught spiritual paths- he was a master.
    Dig?
    I would like to learn about how you self exorcised yourself,
    I won't answer for him,but I do recall he talks about it in the first edition of PPSD.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 18th October 2013 at 08:02 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I see what you are saying. I just wanted to ride along to find some more answers then possibly make questions myself one day to answer them myself. I will possibly start my own thing, but I don't know what the future brings me as of yet. Does that mean I won't do anything till that happens? Nope! In order for it to happen, I must do the work so the variables just fit into place. Thanks CF. I am also awaiting reply in case he does let me follow him for awhile

Blog Entries

That's why I merely copied it, I wanted to see what he says.
    I think it's obvious that you should do what you're called to do, be it follow one or many paths, until you figure out what yours is. You know, just like the masters did.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I will learn little by little every path and one day even part ways with them all.