Thread: Home or Hospital Healing .... ?

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Home or Hospital Healing .... ?

Why we're Bi-polar: Normal Life Sucks !

After Healing in both these places, i wud CHOOSE 'HOME~ HEALING'...........

BUT ........ of course, if the SUPPORT is not there at Home, ........then one has to'GO' to wherever the the suppport is situated or end up there by default otherwise....

Hospital LACKS

• Choice
    • Options

eg.

I wud always be told NOT to have too many showers, baths as this was NOT NORMAL behaviour .......and since NORMAL was watt we were aiming for, these healing methods wud be limited......

Of course, they (nor me at that time ) knew water processing as healing was 'normal' for me......

i was a competitive swimmer from age 8 yrs to 18 yrs and spend hours every day (mostly) immersed in water 'processing my life'.

i realise this now,

......so i no longer curb the urge for my need for water, i indulge as much as i need to bring the relief i crave, even to the point of soaking my head, face & hair when out & during appropraite intervals/ breaks in work as necessary.....

Life is easier when one can get relief & needs met ...

With Luv, experience & appreciation

~ Sha, Tod, RomeOh~ous & zen xXxx ~x~
    x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add Note : ...... Thanks ButterFly Woman for introducing me to these Bipolar OR WakingUp video's some time back...... they are More awesum than i ever knew and this guy is ADORABLE x ...xx
    Last edited by newfreedom; 20th October 2013 at 08:48 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Home or Hospital Healing .... ?

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Why we're Bi-polar: Normal Life Sucks !

After Healing in both these places, i wud CHOOSE 'HOME~ HEALING'...........

BUT ........ of course, if the SUPPORT is not there at Home, ........then one has to'GO' to wherever the the suppport is situated or end up there by default otherwise....

Hospital LACKS

• Choice
    • Options

eg.

I wud always be told NOT to have too many showers, baths as this was NOT NORMAL behaviour .......and since NORMAL was watt we were aiming for, these healing methods wud be limited......

Of course, they (nor me at that time ) knew water processing as healing was 'normal' for me......

i was a competitive swimmer from age 8 yrs to 18 yrs and spend hours every day (mostly) immersed in water 'processing my life'.

i realise this now,

......so i no longer curb the urge for my need for water, i indulge as much as i need to bring the relief i crave, even to the point of soaking my head, face & hair when out & during appropraite intervals/ breaks in work as necessary.....

Life is easier when one can get relief & needs met ...

With Luv, experience & appreciation

~ Sha, Tod, RomeOh~ous & zen xXxx ~x~
    x.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add Note : ...... Thanks ButterFly Woman for introducing me to these Bipolar OR WakingUp video's some time back...... they are More awesum than i ever knew and this guy is ADORABLE x ...xx

So i have just completed my 9th hospitalisation 'stint' (16 days on section 2) and it's been blatantly obvious to me since 2014 that the reason i 'needed' to 'heal' in hospital was because i needed to be in the 'physical presence' of other people, particularly others of the opposite sex.

My family members at home did not hold the energies, personas, or experience necessary to hold the space or to provide the 'healing' necessary for me to 'move forwards' from the then current 'internal spaces' i would find myself stuck within before being 'Hospitalised'
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Home or Hospital Healing .... ?

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    So i have just completed my 9th hospitalisation 'stint' (16 days on section 2) and it's been blatantly obvious to me since 2014 that the reason i 'needed' to 'heal' in hospital was because i needed to be in the 'physical presence' of other people, particularly others of the opposite sex.

My family members at home did not hold the energies, personas, or experience necessary to hold the space or to provide the 'healing' necessary for me to 'move forwards' from the then current 'internal spaces' i would find myself stuck within before being 'Hospitalised'
    I embrace you and your curage to be this open...Thank you and bless you. WoW

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce