Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Asexual Stage of Kundalini.

The Asexual Stage of Kundalini.

in the asexual stage , there is no such thing as carnal desire , libido is non-existent , sexual and sensuous faculties in every sensibility are shut firmly down to nothingness point blank period , to the point sex and even mild nudity feel somewhat repulsive.

this isn't chastity or aversion for spiritual or whatever reason , this is the exact point of man and womanhood having merged so entirely within the same person by Kundalini that his/her gender and genitalia are neutralized by each other in entirely quantitatively and qualitatively.

the following will explain this far better , (sorry but this expounded on with clarity than I can manage , old copy owned when I was 14 ) :

asexuality.jpg
    manwoman.jpg

Re: The Asexual Stage of Kundalini.

DarkChylde, does this only happen once you have passed over ? In your opinion?
    The reason I ask this is because a couple of dreams I had just remembering at the point of wakening I felt too embarrassed to write about. I thought that maybe I wasn't doing enough grounding work and some mischievous spirit was playing mind games with me.
    I felt a little disturbed that I was letting something like this infiltrate what had been good clean experiences.

I recalled seeing a man calling himself by my name and lay down in front of neighbours windows and suddenly he was showing his genitals. In the dream I think well the neighbours won't like this and on recalling the dream in physical I didn't like this and it disturbed me.
    There was another that I feel I don't want to print but it had me feel that I was failing in some way in not accepting how a male might feel towards sex.
    Also between the two dreams I recalled seeing a stage with female dancers on with male dancers and the females are on the floor and are suddenly nude showing their bodies and the male dancers are dancing off the stage but are nude with their private parts exposed which I found horrible.
    This total recall has me embarrassed just thinking about it after such good clean experiences.
    But..... This happened just before the OBE with the horses heads and the message was
    " What ever you record don't forget these are your friends"
    This has left me now. I could think of no reason why I experienced this.

Blog Entries

Interesting article. Thanks for printing it. It got me thinking about a few things.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    in the asexual stage , there is no such thing as carnal desire , libido is non-existent , sexual and sensuous faculties in every sensibility are shut firmly down to nothingness point blank period , to the point sex and even mild nudity feel somewhat repulsive.

this isn't chastity or aversion for spiritual or whatever reason , this is the exact point of man and womanhood having merged so entirely within the same person by Kundalini that his/her gender and genitalia are neutralized by each other in entirely quantitatively and qualitatively.

the following will explain this far better , (sorry but this expounded on with clarity than I can manage , old copy owned when I was 14 ) :

asexuality.jpg
    manwoman.jpg
    Hi DC,
    I canĀ“t read a syllable even I make it as large as it is possible, is there any possibillity for you to type the text down, and also the text around the pic??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hmm, this is interesting indeed. For private reasons I can't disclose why but this article resonates with me alot. Where or when in the kundalini stages does this appear, or can it be measured in that way at all?
    And btw, what book is this?
    Last edited by SiriusTraveler; 23rd October 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Where or when in the kundalini stages does this appear
    There are no time frames for anything at all in the kundalini process.

will pm the author and the book name if your'e interested in reading more.

i loved how i precociously didn't highlight the end of the last line in the page *lmao*.

Okay DarkChylde, are you playing a game ????
    I was looking to resolve a mystery , I thought you may be a link to exploring but I don't know what IMAO means so when googling I got ....IN My ARROGANT OPINION.
    If you mean this it is fine, it helps, but if it means something else could you enlighten please "
    "Oh so wise one I bow in your presence. "

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    DarkChylde, does this only happen once you have passed over ? In your opinion?
    I'm not an expert , if it's that bothersome an issue for yourself I suggest you look into professional expertise.

The reason I ask this is because a couple of dreams I had just remembering at the point of wakening I felt too embarrassed to write about. I thought that maybe I wasn't doing enough grounding work and some mischievous spirit was playing mind games with me.
    I felt a little disturbed that I was letting something like this infiltrate what had been good clean experiences.

I recalled seeing a man calling himself by my name and lay down in front of neighbours windows and suddenly he was showing his genitals. In the dream I think well the neighbours won't like this and on recalling the dream in physical I didn't like this and it disturbed me.
    There was another that I feel I don't want to print but it had me feel that I was failing in some way in not accepting how a male might feel towards sex.
    Also between the two dreams I recalled seeing a stage with female dancers on with male dancers and the females are on the floor and are suddenly nude showing their bodies and the male dancers are dancing off the stage but are nude with their private parts exposed which I found horrible.
    This total recall has me embarrassed just thinking about it after such good clean experiences.
    But..... This happened just before the OBE with the horses heads and the message was
    " What ever you record don't forget these are your friends"
    This has left me now. I could think of no reason why I experienced this.
    None of this makes any sense to me at all ,in fact it's disjointed , pointless and off topic.
    I chose not to reply to it for the reason listed above.

Okay DarkChylde, are you playing a game ????
    Susan i suggest your watch and weigh your words and tone while addressing me very carefully hereafter.
    I was actually thanked by admin for taking the effort for both sharing and printing this out for others :
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Interesting article. Thanks for printing it. It got me thinking about a few things.
    Why would this strike as a game to you? unless your chronological age is a total mismatch to your actual age.
    I was looking to resolve a mystery
    Everything is in the article : read it.

I'm choosing to ignore the jibes and the distasteful crass manner of communication.
    I'm sorry susan i just find them far too infradig.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast