DarkChylde, does this only happen once you have passed over ? In your opinion?
The reason I ask this is because a couple of dreams I had just remembering at the point of wakening I felt too embarrassed to write about. I thought that maybe I wasn't doing enough grounding work and some mischievous spirit was playing mind games with me.
I felt a little disturbed that I was letting something like this infiltrate what had been good clean experiences.

I recalled seeing a man calling himself by my name and lay down in front of neighbours windows and suddenly he was showing his genitals. In the dream I think well the neighbours won't like this and on recalling the dream in physical I didn't like this and it disturbed me.
There was another that I feel I don't want to print but it had me feel that I was failing in some way in not accepting how a male might feel towards sex.
Also between the two dreams I recalled seeing a stage with female dancers on with male dancers and the females are on the floor and are suddenly nude showing their bodies and the male dancers are dancing off the stage but are nude with their private parts exposed which I found horrible.
This total recall has me embarrassed just thinking about it after such good clean experiences.
But..... This happened just before the OBE with the horses heads and the message was
" What ever you record don't forget these are your friends"
This has left me now. I could think of no reason why I experienced this.