Thread: Is this remote viewing?

Is this remote viewing?

I just copy paste it from my blog site

September 22, 2013, 8-9 AM. It happened today morning. Now I’m writing at 1:38. What happened a while ago seems so blurry to me now. My mistake is that I wasn’t able to write them immediately, now I can’t recall ALL the details I went through during my AP. But there are still retained in my memory and I will write them as much as I could remember.

I was lying through my side then I felt the vibration & I heard ringing noise which is different from what I had on my first one (baritone.) In a short minutes of vibrations, I am able to see what’s in front of me through closed eyes which is the wall. I excitedly rolled out from my body that I never managed to maximized the vibrations. My next step is to go near the table two feet away from where I lay.

My mission is to approach the table and look for the piece of paper I stick nights before. The paper is intended to somehow test my AP.
    *Nights before, i asked my sister to write down a three-digit number (whatever number she wish to write) in a piece of paper & I stick it over the table of course without looking at it.
    As I float approaching the table, I noticed that my path is vague and dimmed. I then commanded my mind “Clarity now!!” it’s pretty helpful though but I’m still struggling because my left eye can’t able to see, just a full pitched black vision. Despite the difficulty, I finally reached the table. I barely see the numbers, only the paper, it’s radiating that numbers seems invisible! I feel worried I didn’t saw them but as I contemplating, random numbers stumble in my mind, 327 and 329. This is also the part where the memoirs of my third AP are blurry. I can’t remember if I really saw the numbers in the latter part of my OBE or it’s just something my mind heard from an unknown whisper.
    As I’m about to pen this experience this noon, I went to that table to get a ballpen and I accidentally saw the enigmatic piece of paper. I didn’t mean to look for it but to my surprise, my confused “intuition” is quite correct, the paper says “327″.

Lying through my left torso with left eye covered by the fluffiness of pillow. Darkness in my left eye during AP, a coincident?!

My questions are:
    • Is it possible that when you're lying with some of your eyes covered, your astral eyes can't also see?
    • Is it possible that some of the things around during the remote viewing could be distorted? If this is remote viewing, why is the piece of paper glowing?

Blog Entries

Re: Is this remote viewing?

There are a number of ways and variations employed by successful remote viewers. And by 'successful' I set the bar pretty low because it's just impossible to begin with. Ia, seems to me, uses her psychic ability. She gets images, but she is fully awake. Mostly the little successes I've managed come in dreams. I've primed myself to see the object when I go to sleep and when it works I Notice a dream object that stands out and this tells me something about the object.

Ia and I had some success recently finding some keys, but in this case I played off Ia. She brought something to my mind which turned out to be the key. The way it worked I give the credit to Ia.

You present another variation when you OBE in the real time zone. You bring your special gift to the process and succeed. As to your questions (and this is only my opinion, my best shot) to the first, generally speaking having your eye covered in the physical should have no effect on your astral sight. But I can't argue with your testimony. If you say so then it must be so.

As to the second question; your having a compound experience - less RV, more OBE. That you discovered the three numbers may have been just icing on the cake OR your intent to see the numbers manifested in your talent to 'roll out' and have a 'look'.

I'll be very interested in what CFTraveler has to say - she's the expert on these things IMO. I am really just guessing here
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Re: Is this remote viewing?

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    There are a number of ways and variations employed by successful remote viewers. And by 'successful' I set the bar pretty low because it's just impossible to begin with. Ia, seems to me, uses her psychic ability. She gets images, but she is fully awake. Mostly the little successes I've managed come in dreams. I've primed myself to see the object when I go to sleep and when it works I Notice a dream object that stands out and this tells me something about the object.

Ia and I had some success recently finding some keys, but in this case I played off Ia. She brought something to my mind which turned out to be the key. The way it worked I give the credit to Ia.

You present another variation when you OBE in the real time zone. You bring your special gift to the process and succeed. As to your questions (and this is only my opinion, my best shot) to the first, generally speaking having your eye covered in the physical should have no effect on your astral sight. But I can't argue with your testimony. If you say so then it must be so.

As to the second question; your having a compound experience - less RV, more OBE. That you discovered the three numbers may have been just icing on the cake OR your intent to see the numbers manifested in your talent to 'roll out' and have a 'look'.

I'll be very interested in what CFTraveler has to say - she's the expert on these things IMO. I am really just guessing here
    Like what you did, before I sleep, I focus my mind to the subject and in fact, I am pressured that time because my sister dares me.