Quote Originally Posted by Astralvirgo View Post
I don't know why I just don't try to float as soon as I acknowledge I am out. I will try that next time I am able to successfully escape
Hi there Astralvirgo!

I have a question for you and I hope you can help me a little bit here. I read this sentence of yours and I just need to ask that question.
How do you know you are out and can walk, or float around? How long does it usually take for you and do you need to sleep before you can do it?
Or do you do it from waking consciousness?
Why I am asking these questions? Because I am still not able to get out or mess it up, I am not even sure...

I close my eyes and focus on breathing, then after a while I bounce my awareness through my body and start feeling energetic sensations such as extreme strong
sparkling energy discharges in my chest which feels literally like sparkles on my chest! I sometimes feel a strong shift in my head like a sudden shake left and right.
I also sometimes feel as if I begin to see something but am feeling I am actually opening my eyes. But I have never had the feeling that I am out of body and if I was
then I literally messed it up by not moving somehow. How do you know when you are out and can move around even without seeing anything?

bets wishes,
Tanja