Thread: Is this AP or dreaming?

Is this AP or dreaming?

Something new is happening to me recently. I am semi awake / sleep and without leaving my body I start to astral project or at least It looks the same. So I see everything like I would in the astral but I am aware I am in bed. I can wake up and go back and even open one eye to check.

I have stopped vibrating and just gently leave my body now floating up into space, but this confuses me as it could be me lucid dreaming that I am astral projecting? I am getting lots more visions now when I stay in bed and snooze, but I am not sure wether I am dreaming or astral projecting.

Any thoughts ?

Blog Entries

Re: Is this AP or dreaming?

Bilocation. So both.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CF,

Where can I read about this? If I type it in the search box it brings up loads of threads. Thank you

It's okay, I found stuff thx : )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswideopen
    Something new is happening to me recently. I am semi awake / sleep and without leaving my body I start to astral project or at least It looks the same. So I see everything like I would in the astral but I am aware I am in bed. I can wake up and go back and even open one eye to check.

I have stopped vibrating and just gently leave my body now floating up into space, but this confuses me as
    it could be me lucid dreaming that I am astral projecting? I am getting lots more visions now when I stay in bed and snooze, but I am not sure wether I am dreaming or astral projecting.

Any thoughts ?

I have often wondered about this possibility when reading reports of AP and OBE. Did the poster merely dream this? Or is it REAL? I finally decided to leave the question aside as it is impossible to argue. I think many authors on the subject are actually reporting lucid dreams which they take as adventures in consciousness. Again, what difference does it make?

To my own mind AP and OBE are quite distinct from LD - but that is subjective anyway you put it, so, again, the question is moot.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT
    Bilocation. So both.
    Seems to me that diagnosis deserves a little comment. To me 'eye's' experience related to a hypnagogic event - that bilocation is a little different animal. I have dreamed a bilocated experience of self where I could switch from one locale to another concurrent locale. Where does that lie by definition.

I have also meditated so that I created a light-body and transferred my consciousness to it in order to 'tweak' another meditator. I got in a lot of trouble for that, but that does seem to me to be the traditional example of bilocation.

Just wondering......
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 30th October 2013 at 07:54 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by E1B
    Seems to me that diagnosis deserves a little comment. To me 'eye's' experience related to a hypnagogic event - that bilocation is a little different animal. I have dreamed a bilocated experience of self where I could switch from one locale to another concurrent locale. Where does that lie by definition.
    I'm just referring to the experience of being inside one environment while perceiving another-another that is an actual one somewhere else.
    I didn't call it hypnagogic (even though at some other time I might) because people tend to think hypnagogic=hallucination, and I wanted to make the distinction.

Blog Entries

I see.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Thank you E1B,
    I am not articulate like you guys on here, so there are things I have confusion over and feel too simply to get into a deep conversation. But I would like to ask you if your experience of leaving your body has changed over time? For me sometimes I quickly without notice float up and into space. Other times I have just found myself in space, by space I mean astral as that is where I go first, very dark and not much there. Till I command clarity and next level.

So because it's changed I think that's where my confusion is on wether it's a lucid dream or AP.

Blog Entries

Yes. The old fashioned 'move out of your body with vibrations, noises and sounds' rarely ever happens. Mostly it's smooth and almost unnoticeable, unless I'm actually trying. And then it's symptomless, except for the 'sliding' that happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Yes. The old fashioned 'move out of your body with vibrations, noises and sounds' rarely ever happens. Mostly it's smooth and almost unnoticeable, unless I'm actually trying. And then it's symptomless, except for the 'sliding' that happens.
    Thanks, CFT for fielding that one for me . I was going to say that I'm not quite the person to ask, being RTZ exits are so rare to me.
    - E Hubbard