I know it's normal to have all manner of energy-related physical symptoms. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this particular one, as it's a bit freaky.

When I began stimulating primary centers a few weeks ago, I noticed that my throat chakra felt a bit uneasy, and stimulated very quickly. Nothing to really worry about, no choking or gagging, so I didn't think much of it.

Well since then, on a few occasions, I have had trouble swallowing. It comes upon me at various times, not during energy work, just during the normal course of the day. It's when I'm drinking something, all of a sudden my throat feels very constricted, and swallowing is painful. It usually passes quickly, but one time it completely seized up. I ended up regurgitating the swallow of water I had just taken, which violently came back up out of my mouth and nose (it couldn't go down). I feel quite bruised after one of these episodes, like you would probably feel if you got mildly strangled.

Anyhoo, I know we're embarking on uncharted territory, so anything can happen and probably will. Has this particular something ever happened to one of you?

I plan to just keep working gently on this and the other major centers, and just let my throat know that it's ok, no need to panic.