Thread: share this with your teen (link to an awesome movie)

share this with your teen (link to an awesome movie)

The movie is called "Verbo" , it answers most of the questions most spiritual teens go through , the adolescent psyche is very convoluted and twisted , the film is shot in such a way that the very lovely protagonist Alma Garcia is probing in the dark and trying to reach out to the pieces of her own psyche to further her understanding of her "spiritual self" ultimately culminating to her own spiritual awakening .

"Idiosyncratic Adolescent Suicide" is the type of suicide in teens that seen in teenagers who had no reason or motive to commit such an act , i.e were well adjusted , functioning and lacked any apparent cause.
    Interesting to note is the fact that such most shocked party made privy of it are the parents themselves , yet further still the rate of such mentioned suicide has gone up a whopping 37% from last year alone.

This is an all spanish movie (there ought be subtitles in the link shared) , there's no english in it , also like I said it makes a good watch for the spiritual teen but that doesn't mean it's not adult like in nature (which it quite much is)

Themes are : adolescent suicide , spiritual emergence , teenage angst , self awakening , parts of psyche , death , macabre , resolution of psyche , symbolism , emancipation , growth , amalgamation , et al .

Click "Continue as Free User" and then click play , shut off whatever adds that might pop up.

Verbo

Re: share this with your teen (link to an awesome movie)

I also ran into a synchronicity in this movie , in one of the most pivotal parts , the protagonist asks "what is this?"
    she is then told this is an "infinite moment"

"infinite moments" are random anomalies in time disrupting the linear flow , it's kind of hard to explain , but the person who undergoes one feels as if the flow of time has halted and everything in chronological flow isn't making sense anymore , so whatever he/she feels in a singularity of a time pocket or quantum feels like the perfectly paused time bubble.

I was talking to someone a few days ago about these (how in my teens I used to frequently "blank out and drift off") and felt as if in that point in time several things in reality were available in that point of time (and wouldn't be after you enter the regular flow of time) , it's literally a fork in the road (as if infinite moments have infinite realities) , that stopped happening once the real world became more real.

oh well , it was well worth the watch .

if you understand spanish and would like to see it as it is ( yes i know subtitles are very annoying that way ) , please write it out , I'd look up the subtitle free link and post it too.

I pmed the uploader and he responded! , he said he's on it for the subtitle free link.

score for AD

Blog Entries

Well, i'm a teen. I pretty much experienced many of these things, but it didn't really happen till I started to study Initiation Into Hermetics, started learning about Ascension and astral projection, and after being bullied for many years, it just came to me at the many moments of suicide. I had a kundalini awakening and now, in two months, a kundalini raise (or even earlier if Robert got some good things in his program ) I hope to experience the full effect of the raise and let myself fall into the trance of kundalini.