Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Completely lost about LOA

Re: Completely lost about LOA

Quote Originally Posted by Ubadoz View Post
    Hey Darkchylde!
    Yes I tried to let it go, to not overthink about it, but still my visualizations are weak, doubt comes out and accordingly to the LAO, if you feel negative while visualizing the object you want to manifest then you are not doing so good, you are doing resistance.
    I will fill you in on this once I get home later on .

Thank you josh.

I already know about affirmations, I never tried to repeat to myself "I blindly believe to the LOA" though. worth a try

Blog Entries

I personally think that just the success from astral projecting will unblock your flow.

Well... I heard in the Astral Plane manifestation is instant right? That'd help for sure, also it'd help for the spiritual approach... I never had a great proof of Non-Phsyical to be honest....

Thank you josh.

I already know about affirmations, I never tried to repeat to myself "I blindly believe to the LOA" though. worth a try
    Affirmations might help, but affORmations are different. I was talking about afformations, which have been more helpful for me. So, if you wanted to use an affirmation you could say, "I blindly believe to the LOA", but if you wanted to use an affORmation, it would no longer be an affirmation, but a question that you use to manifest things.
    So, for doubt in the LOA, to approach the issue with afformations, you might try asking yourself something like, "why do I believe in the LOA?", "why is it so easy for me to use the LOA to my advantage?", or "why is it getting easier to manifest things?".

To see if this is something you might want to try, it might help to say some affirmations to yourself several times, and then to turn them into questions (afformations) that you ask yourself and to say them several times, and then to ask yourself which was more easy for you to believe in: the statements (affirmations) or the questions (afformations).

Here is a video that explains the difference between affirmations and afformations- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LagqH0F_Jg
    Last edited by josh437781; 5th November 2013 at 07:00 PM.

Oh sorry Josh!

I misread afformations for affirmations, in fact your post looked weird to me ahaha

Thanks again! will definitely look through it.

Yep exactly!
    Ask why??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Well Ubadoz, once you experience astral projection, you will have many more things to believe in. The further we expand our consciousness, the more things you will believe, the more you will experience. You believe in powers? It's okay in the future when you experience siddhis for yourself, you will experience an everlasting expanding consciousness.

Blog Entries

Belief actually gets in the way. Belief acts as a channel, a pipeline, and as a result, reality can only flow through that channel. This can slow things up considerably, even block them entirely. Work on getting RID of beliefs (particularly the ones that block, but you'll benefit from releasing all beliefs; this will take a long time to do, and your ego-self will fight you on it and try to convince you that you need to keep them). The fewer firm beliefs you hold in your conscious and subconscious mind, the more fluid your reality can and will flow.

There are ways to actually change beliefs, of course. First, you have to identify what the belief is, then remove it, then replace it with a different belief. But being as free of beliefs as you can be is actually a lot more flexible and much more fluid.

A good book for dealing with beliefs and so on as related to reality creation is "The Map" by Boni Lonnsburry. There are others, of course, but I thought her book was very practically written with very clear information, which is why I recommend it.

And I know, this idea of ridding yourself of beliefs entirely doesn't make sense to most people, but there it is (I certainly thought it was absurd the first time someone suggested it to me!). So, take it for what it's worth. In the meantime, changing the beliefs you do hold is not a bad way of approaching things.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

It's only fair to have doubts about the LOA,but i think it's really easy to test ..
    The theory states that your thoughts create reality so change your thoughts about anything and see if reality changes along.I was in the same position as you are,so i tried to make really weird thoughts ( for my belief system ) about things i thought impossible,i just thought ...X is possible .I made the thought for few seconds then forgot it ...well it came back to me to my total astoundment,so experiment ...
    Last edited by Giorgia; 9th November 2013 at 02:47 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast