Thread: How to project a mental/visualized voice into a EVP recording ?

How to project a mental/visualized voice into a EVP recording ?

Actual i meant this in two situations :

-a person while being out-of-body in the real time zone, or even just in a trance state near the microphone without being out of body, being able to project his mental voice/visualized voice into microphones much the same way ghosts and spirits do to EVP capturing equipment

-a person having a vocal tulpa (that has a strong mental voice which is able to "sintethize" any word and sentence on the host's mind) that wishes to record the tulpa's voice using evp recording equipment and techniques, actually if you google for "tulpa evp" without quotes there IS actually someone who did this and even has a audio sample showing it, unfortunately OBVIOUSLY it's not possible to know if this is legit or not or to contact that person anymore

I am curious to know if such thing is REALLY possible and if it's not one of those things ULTRA difficult that requires years of practise, experience in other psychic abilities and tremendous amount of energy, sidhis, or having raised kundalini, etc.

And by the way i am talking about simple "psychological" tulpas, not those very advanced types of tulpas with some kind of manifested physical body (which i don't even know if i really believe they exist).

I would presume maybe you never tried doing such a thing, in that case with all the experience you have about metaphysics if you have idea at least tell me how you think the spirits and ghosts do it then, because a tulpa being a toughform and having a strong mental voice not sure if this makes it easier than the person itself projecting the mental voice because after all, the tulpa is more on a "mental plane" so it MIGHT be easier for the tulpa itself doing this? (unless we have to actually have to be out-of-body in real time zone with the tulpa for this to work).

Re: How to project a mental/visualized voice into a EVP recording ?

This is an interesting idea.

I expect it would be possible for a strong Real Time projector to do this, if the right equipment were running.

Any lowlife poltergeist spirit can easily do this, so a projector should be able to do this.

rober