Thread: Sigil Induced coma

Blog Entries

Sigil Induced coma

I come here to talk about a magically induced coma possibly lasting for a week or so. What are your thoughts on this? Possibly an OBE lasting a week or so? Explore without distractions?

Blog Entries

Re: Sigil Induced coma

So how are you going to drink, eat, and clean up? You can't live without water for a week.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

True! But the fact that someone will probably find me laying on the ground lifeless is another story. My body itself would probably need minimal amounts of food and water due to it being almost shut down. Of course, I have no idea how it feels in a coma, but probably exploring a past life might bring me a conclusion.

Blog Entries

If someone did find your body, you'd almost certainly end up in the hospital attached to all manner of machines and tubes, and you'd give a hell of a fright to your family in the bargain. Heaven knows what sort of tests the doctors would want to run on you to find out what was going on.

There are mystics/saints/etc who have basically gone into comas of this sort. St Catherine of Siena, as I recall, had a three-day out of body experience in which observers thought she was comatose. She very nearly died, due to lack of nourishment and hydration. Obviously, she couldn't be hooked up to machines and given an IV drip, and, point blank, she was a very strange woman anyway (highly mystical, but possibly what we today would think of as psychotic). There are other accounts of various mystics and yogis and so on doing things like this, too, and, again, it's not really what you'd think of as "safe".

BUT... Catherine of Siena was a saint, and the yogis and others who have also done this were experienced practitioners. Probably something that would come with the warning "these people are professional mystics, please do not try this at home".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

NVM
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

Blog Entries

Lol True dat BW