I think this is a pretty cool idea if it's possible, if people can send someone growing-taller energy to make him grow taller, without having to worry about the exact chemical or physical details, and when he's 6 ft he says "a wow I'm 6 foot tall now", and when he's 6 ft 6 he says "I'm tall enough thanks, you can stop now", and when he's 7 ft tall he says "I'm getting a bit too tall now, could you stop please?", and when he's 8 ft tall he says "please stop", but the magicians just say "be careful what u wish for lol", and when he's 9 ft tall he says "fine I'm a giant all ready let's just see how tall you can make me", and the magicians start thinking about the physical changes necessary and they change his nerves so that he can feel his feet and walk around fine without needing crutches, and eventually he's so big that his brain feels soon to start feeling uncomfortable under its own weight, so they stop growing his head and just keep growing the rest of him, and when people ask him how he became a giant he says "magic", and people say "really?", and he says "yes", and the magicians responsible show themselves and everyone says "wow that's interesting, I has assumed that was impossible".