Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Growing taller

Growing taller

Hello all,

I've been reading this forum (and other related ones that relate to astral projection, parapsychology, etc) with great interest, and have been working on astral projection myself.

Long story short, I am 23 years old, currently 5'9"-5'10" and want to be 6'2". I've seen many instances, in controlled studies, detailed case studies, and anecdotes from lay people, where great physiological changes were made through various modalities of mind-matter interaction, so I was wondering, why wouldn't growing taller be possible?

I've also noticed that healers and other psi workers work better and exhibit more potent powers under relaxed conditions. Since growing someone taller is much less stressful work than curing someone dying from cancer, I thought it might be an interesting activity some people might like to give a try. I don't mean to take away time needed for healing of people who actually need dire help, but I still think it could be a worthwhile project to spend some time on. If it's successful, I'll post the results from a physical as well to show that it has.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Growing taller

Well, as far as I know stimulation of the pituitary gland is what causes 'beyond preprogrammed growth'. I wonder if energy work would be useful for this, if someone wanted to try it. I really wouldn't advise any other method, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I don't know about specifically trying to stimulate the gland, but simply sending energy to grow taller, without worrying about the exact biochemical means, could help I think; it seems to be the way energy healing works for everything else.

Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by 81c9ab View Post
    I don't know about specifically trying to stimulate the gland, but simply sending energy to grow taller, without worrying about the exact biochemical means
    I love your sane , calculated, logical approach. (sorry couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I love your sane , calculated, logical approach. (sorry couldn't resist)
    Lol

Although if we did have to worry about it, I guess I would first have the growth plates unfuse by having whatever reaction it is that fuses them go in the reverse direction, and then produce growth hormones.

Quote Originally Posted by 81c9ab View Post
    Lol

Although if we did have to worry aAbout it, I guess I would first have the growth plates unfuse by having whatever reaction it is that fuses them go in the reverse directeeeeion, and then produce growth hormones.
    the process you are refrencing to is called Epiphyseal Closure , it occurs post pubertile growth spurt.
    Any growth after long bone fusion in adults does not result in vertical height but in a condition called acromegaly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Any growth after long bone fusion in adults does not result in vertical height but in a condition called acromegaly.
    This is true. That's why I'm suggesting that if anyone wishes to try this experiment on me, they should forget about growth plates and growth hormones and such, and just send me the intention and energy for me to grow taller. I've read anecdotal (and not too unreliable) reports about these techniques working, so why not?

Blog Entries

Good like with that Exactly what is your intention by the way? I personally think 5' 9" is a good height. Maybe you might also want to learn what magic and other intentions are before you go straight into trying to change your height. Murphy's law: If Something goes wrong, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    Good like with that Maybe you might also want to learn what magic and other intentions are before you go straight into trying to change your height. Murphy's law: If Something goes wrong, it will.
    Good idea. I used to think the town where I live would be just perfect without the paper mills. They are so stinky. Then I lost my sense of smell completely for a long time. Not quite the mechanism I was looking for, but it had the same effect.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Well, as far as I know stimulation of the pituitary gland is what causes 'beyond preprogrammed growth'. I wonder if energy work would be useful for this, if someone wanted to try it. I really wouldn't advise any other method, though.
    As I have mentioned before, I was a standing member in a Kriya meditation 'society'. One of our most potent meditations involved concentrating on the pituitary - bringing the 'light' into it and letting that energy build before throwing the energy back over the corpus callosum and transmitting it to the pineal.

So. Over the years, I never noticed anyone growing taller and feel safe in saying that did not happen in adults. As for the youngsters - they're growing anyway. No conclusion there.

I will add, however, that at 5'6" I have always admired and been a little envious of tall people. Being short has its advantages though - beds are always long enough, chandeliers are always high enough, furniture is big and comfy, shoes last longer, I'm just the right size for my Mini, etc.

Strangely, perhaps, I have always found tall women to be very attractive.

But there is no sense in arguing the benefits of being tall!

As for me, no violins here for somebody 5'10".
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard