Hello all,

I've been reading this forum (and other related ones that relate to astral projection, parapsychology, etc) with great interest, and have been working on astral projection myself.

Long story short, I am 23 years old, currently 5'9"-5'10" and want to be 6'2". I've seen many instances, in controlled studies, detailed case studies, and anecdotes from lay people, where great physiological changes were made through various modalities of mind-matter interaction, so I was wondering, why wouldn't growing taller be possible?

I've also noticed that healers and other psi workers work better and exhibit more potent powers under relaxed conditions. Since growing someone taller is much less stressful work than curing someone dying from cancer, I thought it might be an interesting activity some people might like to give a try. I don't mean to take away time needed for healing of people who actually need dire help, but I still think it could be a worthwhile project to spend some time on. If it's successful, I'll post the results from a physical as well to show that it has.

Thanks!