Thread: Getting back in the game

esotericus Guest

Getting back in the game

Hello,

I’ve been a little frustrated lately. The reason for this is that I have projected in the past and then stopped for a time, but now I feel as if I’m starting from scratch. I am reading Astral Dynamics and I have a clergyman co-worker who, thankfully, has experienced oobe and is researching Kundalini (hooray!). I am trying to use the rope technique but somehow I doze off, have trouble achieving trance, etc. Feel free to pretend I am a newbie with no knowledge of this, any little thing I may be overlooking could get me back on track. I am trying to keep my mind open and teachable. I especially welcome comments from moderators and Bruce, I would love to hear from you.

Re: Getting back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by esotericus
    Hello,

I’ve been a little frustrated lately. The reason for this is that I have projected in the past and then stopped for a time, but now I feel as if I’m starting from scratch. I am reading Astral Dynamics and I have a clergyman co-worker who, thankfully, has experienced oobe and is researching Kundalini (hooray!). I am trying to use the rope technique but somehow I doze off, have trouble achieving trance, etc. Feel free to pretend I am a newbie with no knowledge of this, any little thing I may be overlooking could get me back on track. I am trying to keep my mind open and teachable. I especially welcome comments from moderators and Bruce, I would love to hear from you.
    I would suggest NEW .
    http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
    Bring up energy and build up the energy body strength .I suggest doing the NEW exercises before you lay down being conscientious to raise through the feet especially through the ball of the foot and the heel .

Also try the projection while laying on your left side if male, or right side if female .Lie in a fetal position . I find that the legs in contact with each other ,work in a reciprocal fashion and the vibes begin easily.

As you lay down keep the mind awake but allow the body to drift into drowsy mode . The body become heavy and the legs start to vibrate this ascends to the male kanda a plate of energy in the perineum or where we sit . Allow and will this to vibrate in a widdershins direction and then pull that energy up to peel off or lift off the remainder of the body .

With the physical eyes closed the mind split will begin and you should start to see with the third eye where you want to go . If you want to go to astral then intend your destination before you begin to float up . If you want to walk within the house raise earth energy before you lie down as red heavy energy in the right leg . I feel the roll out of the body method is best for walking in the etheric OBE .

If you wish to project to higher realms then sit in meditative trance and project the mental body instead .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries
    A little thing that helped me is, practicing early in the AM after nearly a full night's sleep, and then doing energy raising. It'l help you not to pass out and at the same time hypnagogics will come easier than in the PM (at least for me).
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

esotericus Guest

Re: Getting back in the game

Thanks,

Things are getting clearer in retrospect. For the past 3 months I had been working out, but somehow the more spiritual/metaphysical side of me felt somewhat uncomfortable, like I was lacking something- obviously my energetic development. Is it possible to be too grounded? Interesting you should mention lying on my left side, that’s my natural position. It’s only been since working on oobe & dreams that I have emphasized lying on my back. I have had some oobe’s that way, but more miss than hit.

“The body become heavy and the legs start to vibrate this ascends to the male kanda a plate of energy in the perineum or where we sit.” I can sort of get the concept from the context though the word is new to me- I tried looking it up and found it in the context of a portion of Hanuman’s story.

“If you want to walk within the house raise earth energy before you lie down as red heavy energy in the right leg.”- How do I raise that in particular and distinguish it from other energies?

Thanks for your comments. I’ve got some work to do, don’t I?

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    Quote Originally Posted by esotericus
    Hello,

I would suggest NEW .
    http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
    Bring up energy and build up the energy body strength .I suggest doing the NEW exercises before you lay down being conscientious to raise through the feet especially through the ball of the foot and the heel .

Also try the projection while laying on your left side if male, or right side if female .Lie in a fetal position . I find that the legs in contact with each other ,work in a reciprocal fashion and the vibes begin easily.

As you lay down keep the mind awake but allow the body to drift into drowsy mode . The body become heavy and the legs start to vibrate this ascends to the male kanda a plate of energy in the perineum or where we sit . Allow and will this to vibrate in a widdershins direction and then pull that energy up to peel off or lift off the remainder of the body .

With the physical eyes closed the mind split will begin and you should start to see with the third eye where you want to go . If you want to go to astral then intend your destination before you begin to float up . If you want to walk within the house raise earth energy before you lie down as red heavy energy in the right leg . I feel the roll out of the body method is best for walking in the etheric OBE .

If you wish to project to higher realms then sit in meditative trance and project the mental body instead .

esotericus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    A little thing that helped me is, practicing early in the AM after nearly a full night's sleep, and then doing energy raising. It'l help you not to pass out and at the same time hypnagogics will come easier than in the PM (at least for me).
    Thanks,

I'll give it a try, though it's safer for me on the weekend, no worries about the clock.