Thread: Does my Energy Body really need this much work?

1. Does my Energy Body really need this much work?

So I began meditation a couple weeks ago, and it has seemed thus far that I have some difficulty relaxing my mind (my body is easily relaxed). I have traced this issue to be a psychological/psychic one, and have decided to incorporate NEW into my spiritual development; it indicates in the Energy Work book that energy work can help to bring core hurts to the surface. However, earlier today I began working on my feet and toes, and I literally have to scrub the energy ball through each toe. In the book Robert claims that a whole limb such as a leg or an arm should only take a second or two tops, but I can barely get through a toe in two seconds! In order for me to feel like the toe is really getting stimulated, I have to take an energy ball and really work it through my toe, feeling it as much as possible as if it were causing a great deal of friction going through the toe. I'm not able to just zip through it and get it stimulated properly. Is this normal?

Blog Entries

Re: Does my Energy Body really need this much work?

Hi s. In the book he does say that, but that is after training is complete and you have mastered the techniques. When you are starting out it takes a while to go through all the centers, and dedicating some time to them (at least five minutes on each detail) is beneficial. Eventually, when everything has been stimulated, you end up activating everything with just one sweep of awareness.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

If its any comfort, I also had a very difficult time with energy work the first period I tried it. It got easier and easier. In the beginning it felt like the ball would'nt move at all, or just very little. I had to struggle to feel it moving through my body parts. But that went away as I practiced. Now, even if I have'nt been doing any energy work for months, I can pick up at a decent pace.
    You will get there. Keep on doing it!

4. Re: Does my Energy Body really need this much work?

Thanks guys, that definitely gives me some reassurance. Sometimes I'll feel the power of the energy ball decreasing because I'll start to lose focus. I'll be working on my toes; I don't have any trouble locating each individual toe, however I'm having some difficulty doing a body awareness action that's small enough for each toe without my focus fading somewhat. I'll get it, just gotta keep practicing!

Blog Entries

As you continue to practise your body tactile imaging techniques, your focus will improve. There's benefits!

Blog Entries

I always found the sponge to be more effective feedback-wise than an energy ball- but it's because it's what I learned first. You can vary the image to whatever you feel most. Sometimes things like 'jacks' or ball-bearings give a lot of feedback, it's perfectly ok to switch them around when you're looking for stimulation and not speed- energy balls are fast, so when doing bouncing, change to those.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.