Thread: Grounding Sheets Controversy

Grounding Sheets Controversy

I was thinking about buying a grounding sheet and then I came across this video by an electrical engineer:

He says that in urban areas there's stray currents on the ground which can have bad effects on your health and he tried grounding and developed joint problems and heart arrhythmia.

Also here's a quote from an article I just read at http://www.electricsense.com/7130/grounding-health-emf-protection:

"If you live in big town or city chances are grounding is not a good idea because of ‘stray voltage’.

Stray voltage is another form of EMF pollution. It arises because our electrical distribution system uses the earth as the path of least resistance rather than the neutral wire. This means that AC electricity is fed into the earth.

Out in the country this is not a concern. But in towns and cities where there are thousands, if not millions, of homes, offices and factories doing this is a different story.

If you walk barefoot and ground in a town you’ll be getting the beneficial natural electrons of the earth but you may also be hooking up to the extremely non-beneficial AC electricity of our electrical distribution system.
    "

Does anybody know anything about this and how to get around it?

Blog Entries

Re: Grounding Sheets Controversy

I can't say much because I do live on the country side, but try putting on some metal rods and connect them to the ground where the electric will escape. Another is to use rubber since it does not conduct electricity. Of course the best you could do is take a walk away from the city. It feels really good just doing that.

Blog Entries

Re: Grounding Sheets Controversy

I can't say if grounding puts you in 'harmony' with emf- I do know electrons are electrons and grounding is about dumping ions into earth ground. I can imagine beating with en electrical grid system is as bad as being continually exposed to radio frequencies, such as cell towers, etc- but I don't know if the problems he reports correlates with any of this. It's interesting though.
    The problem I've always had with grounding is when people who are not qualified start messing with grounding into electrical outlets, because of the danger of them not being wired properly and the doubling effects of poor wiring- i.e. electrocuting themselves.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.