Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is "Reality" a Simulation?

Blog Entries

Is "Reality" a Simulation?

Physicists May Have Evidence Universe Is A Computer Simulation - http://s.shr.lc/1jRUZDx

Physicists To Test If Universe Is A Computer Simulation - http://s.shr.lc/18FpKHb
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Is "Reality" a Simulation?

That would explain a lot of things, but I hope they're wrong. Or 'sort of' wrong.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I definitely suspect that "reality" is a simulation, but I don't think it's a "computer" as we would think of it. I don't think it's inorganic, or mechanical. My experience leads me to suspect (though I am not claiming this to be The Truth(tm), only what I've gleaned from years and years of mystical experience) that it IS all a simulation or, more likely, a kind of self-creating dream being dreamed and experienced by one single consciousness (that is dreaming it is billions).

But, hey, I could be a brain in a jar, what would I know?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    a kind of self-creating dream being dreamed and experienced by one single consciousness (that is dreaming it is billions).
    interestingly, the 'dreaming god' and 'big computer' computation viewpoint might be the same and could be compared by looking at Vedic and Digital/Holographic Mysticism respectively. I came across this here a while ago:

source: http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php...550-000047.htm
    This collector of useless clutter.

Yes, I was kind of thinking somewhat the same.....like if GOD is like a big consious property.....and we all are a little cell each of us to give the property it´s colore and flavor....we each of us must evolve to keep this property to go forward, without each of us it would not be possible...because we are a very important piece of this consousness...it spirals from light to dark to light to dark...birth...death...birth ..death....and all these are re-newing properties to keep it alive and going....never ending process....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

There is nothing new under the sun. Ancient Vedic text (Hinduism) claim that our experience of 'life' is only the dream of Vishnu. So Row row row your boat. Life is but a dream.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That would explain a lot of things
    Like what ?
    And who would run it ?

Blog Entries

I really suspected we are living a dream. You know? It reminds me of what happens when I die within my own dreams and the fact that when I start dreaming, I do not know who I am. I just figured out a concept. If we die within this dream, do we just keep going deeper and deeper? I have no idea, but this logic makes sense in terms of karma where it would hurt you too because you are virtually attacking yourself.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Sorry for the triple post (lol) but I came to put down another theory. As had EOB said, we are the one within our own dream in a layer of dreams. This means we are in a triple layer of dreams. Once we die, we are still dreaming. We come back here to make ourselves a reality because that is one of our goals in our own life is to make our dreams a reality. The goal for us is to reach Godhood then surpass that into the true reality. By that time, we have managed to split our body into two in real life. Now we go with the inception theory and keep passing through Godhood till we finally get out of the layers of fake reality till we finally find the real true reality. I will go with the Joshua David Stone concept that there are 352 layers of Godhood. We at the moment are in the third layer but not the bottom. We still have 349 to go till we definitely are conscious.