Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is "Reality" a Simulation?

Re: Is "Reality" a Simulation?

Un propósito por el cual una simulación ser♥a necesaria es la imposibilidad de experimentar (en el mundo astral y superiores) los estados relativos de placer y dolor, salud y enfermedad, riqueza y pobreza, paz y guerra, etc., con todos los aspectos éticos/morales (ética: obligación de proceder moralmente) asociados.

Respetuosamente...
    Ángel

A possible purpose for which a simulation might be necessary is the impossibility of experiencing (in the astral and higher worlds) the relative states of pleasure and pain, health and sickness, wealth and poverty, peace & war, etc., with all the associated ethical/moral aspects, ethics here being the obligation to proceed morally.

Respectfully,
    Ángel
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 15th December 2013 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Belated translation

Indras net. When I saw the picture I wanted to ask if this had any relevance.
    Few years ago saw golden threaded universe (written about in journal ,) but the point is the golden planets were inter- connected by fine gold threads connecting one planet to another, just like the net, it was like a spiders web.
    Jurgen wrote of viewing the same whilst out travelling.( only difference is he described them as golden suns and I described them as planets but the golden threads are the same connecting them .
    I thought at the time that communication About everything from one (? .planet ,soul, ) is communicated And linked to the other ( planets,souls)
    Okay, if I'm completely off the map CFT please delete for me .

Blog Entries

I also saw a similar vision when traveling, which is why IA's description reminded me of Indra's net. Which is why I know about it, Aunt Clair told me about it.
    It's not off topic, I think it's interesting how our senses perceive notions differently, yet similarly. Which is kind of what I was talking about before- technologists will see tech and we will see beauty, when really it's the same concept, and not necessarily 'mechanical', but natural and ever-evolving.
    Or so I see it anyway.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yes it is interesting that we also have meridians and I lost the other word for these elecrtical wires in our body...so our body is the microcosmos and the univers is the macrocosmos....same but different....and all connected to each others...and by the net we all are connected and there for we are ONE.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I just now remembered a recent lucidventure of mine "The Grid"

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...909#post120909

I also remember that my outer space trips somehow were along gridlines through the dark that were pretty evenly spaced (cubic) and then galaxies, stars now and then appearing and re-appearing, when I saw earth I think I also remember gridlines around it (like you see equatorial lines inscribed on earth maps or globes)

It somehow reminded me of the "Tron"-movie.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Robert talks of the grids in his 1st edition of Astral Dynamics.
    He describes the surface of an astral plane as two dimensional and covered with perfectly straight horizontal and vertical grid lines, making for a checkered appearance over the entire surface.Each square on a surface contains a brilliantly multicoloured geometric design repeated endlessly in all the squares.
    He even describes the connection between each plane being made by colour. His back cover displays this.
    I'd forgotten just how seriously good this book is.