Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: INFO ON INFRARED CAMERA

LOgic Guest

INFO ON INFRARED CAMERA

I have just recently figured out that a camera with just infrared doesn't do the trick to be able to see your astral body.. you would be in more need of a infrared with thermal vision built in..I however cannot afford a thermal camera.

Apex Guest
    This, I assume, is based on the quasiknowledge that spirits change temperature as they move. If this is the case, you would see a cloud of temperature a few degrees lower than the equilibrium in that area. If that counts as good enough for you in terms of 'seeing', then I think it is at least a remote possiblity that a thermal camera could pick this up.

Blog Entries

Re: INFO ON INFRARED CAMERA

Quote Originally Posted by LOgic
    I have just recently figured out that a camera with just infrared doesn't do the trick to be able to see your astral body.. you would be in more need of a infrared with thermal vision built in..I however cannot afford a thermal camera.
    What's the difference between a 'thermal' and 'IR' camera? Really, just curious.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LOgic Guest
    the thermal camera detects heat and cold while the purpose of the infrared camera is to see in the dark..

Blog Entries
    I should have phrased the question better: Doesn't infrared glow directly proportional with heat, so that anything with body heat will glow brighter? So isn't that what you do with an IR filter- to detect heat? My understanding is that you can see in the dark with it because you are looking at residual heat in inanimate objects and body heat in living beings (or anything with heat.) How is a thermal filter different?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LOgic Guest
    no, the single ir camera can only see in the dark if you have the type of led light that comes out of a remote. you cant see the light with the human eye but the ir camera will detect it. the thermal camera however is both a ir/heat/cold sensor. that type of camera can see in the dark with just solid black and white color or detect heat or cold and you can program the thermal camera to only show heat at a certain degree and color. you can turn any old camera into a single ir camera by simlpy taking out the colored filter behind the lense. so by what i understand is that when you raise energy you also raise bidy heat while doing so. so it would probably be easy to detect your astral body with a thermal camera but not the single ir camera. which I have tried with the single ir and it didnt work..

An educated guess by myself on what you would need to detect full energy body:

Infrared,
    Ultraviolet scan,
    Electromagnetic scan/vision,
    and possibly one or two more either science hasn't found yet or I just don't know about

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Infrared and Ultraviolet are both ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum, just like microwaves, radio waves, cosmic rays and ulf, vhf, uhf, etc... All are electromagnetic radiation. Even visible light. This range is absolutely huge, all are capable of producing "heat" if they resonate with the frequency of the particles they interact with.

A full scan of the electromagnetic spectrum would be interesting, Despite the fact that there isn't a single device that you can just point in a direction and see whatever range of the EM scale you want...

Thermal imaging would be a likely starting point, although I would also equip infra red and visible recording gear, just in case.
    I don't think light is electromagnetic, rather it's a by product of electric activity. That's what they taught us in school anyway. They call it the elextromagnetic spectrum on one end, and the light spectrum on the other. Of course, I could be wrong.

What they taught us is that an excited electron will release a particle photon, and this is the light we see. Electromagnetism isn't entirely explained by science if I remember correctly.

astralspinner Guest
    You appear to be confusing electromagnetism with the electromagnetic spectrum, of which light is indeed a part, between radio waves and X-rays..

Quote Originally Posted by astralspinner
    You appear to be confusing electromagnetism with the electromagnetic spectrum, of which light is indeed a part, between radio waves and X-rays..
    Thanks for confirming that , so it would seem that the spectrum is the radiation of electromagnitism?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast