Thread: Daily routine question

Daily routine question

Hi , OK, I listened to all the videos and carefully read the companion workbook. The videos were a little hard for me to understand because i am from Brooklyn but still understandable .

I will have to listen to them again .

What I am not clear about .

I get from the videos that a person needs to be able to go in trance and work at least one one hour a day or two which would be better doing energy work in a trance state .

It is still unclear to me exactly what routine of energy exercise to do and how to apportion the time on brushing, stirling , running energy , storing energy and so on .and stimulating the Chakras . ( is the daily routine just a mini Kundalini raising practice session ???)

Secondly I am unclear when one should try to raise Kundalini . Is it after a week or month of working on energy an hour or two a day .

Basically the process Kundalini raising in section 15 chapter 4 is clear to me , but the exact daily routine of energy work is not .
    Again Thanks for your wonderful Program

sshhmmuueell

Re: Daily routine question

The recommended exercises are as given in the kundalini raising session. Doing energy work on hands, feet, legs, arms, spine, central channel, and then the chakras.

I strongly recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and work through that. There will you find other practices and much more detail, including fine hand an fine foot work, which helps enormously for activating the energy body and its chakras. This is available as an ebook version, or printed version.

When you should try for an actual kundalini raising session depends on where you are at in your practices, and how stable an altered state you can achieve. The long session work and the ability to move and walk in an altered state are good indicators. Being able to fast for three days on water, and the inner cleansing methods, is also very helpful. If you can do this, and get noticeable chakra activity, particularly in the base chakra, it would be time to plan a kundalini raising session.

Again, when you are ready depends on where you are at. Some people can approach raising kundalini after a few days regular work, whereas others need much more practice.

robert

"I strongly recommend you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, "

Thanks

I do have a copy of Energy Work ,and I actually gave you a favorable review at amazon.

I also have your Mastering Astral Projection book and am up to day 39.

I used to practice Zhan zhuang (standing chi gong ) 20 minutes a day and used to feel a mini tornado swishing around my arms

I also plan to purchase the Manifestation course

Excellent,

I hope you are keeping up your QiGong exercises, as they will be helpful for your overall progression.

You may also like to get a copy of Mastering Astral Projection Audio Companion, a 6 CD set. This contains guided meditations that teach the energy work, and OBE exit methods. This product is completely different from the book 90 day version.

robert

I have the 6 CD set but never used it .

I thought it was the same as the book.

Thanks i will look into them

Excellent.

Most people thing it is the same as the book, but it is totally different product.

The Audio Companion contains 6 cd's that are a complete audio book course on energy work and OBE, with voice guidance and altered state inducing sounds to help.

I have been trying to get my publishers to change the cover and name of this audio product for years.

This is also a very low cost product, compared with others on the market, at about $35.oo

See http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Astr...+projection+cd

robert

Hi ,

Just to let you know since I am in the middle of M.A.P and I just ordered the Manifestation And Healing program which I want to start immediately . I plan to delay starting the Kundalini raising course .

I would like some advice on what i can do now ,part time to prepare for the
    Kundalini raising course that i plan to start in a couple of months.

Thank you

sshhmmuueell

ps

I definitely do feel stronger. more flexible and more energetic since starting the N.E.W exercises
    Last edited by sshhmmuueell; 30th December 2013 at 07:48 PM.

Extend your meditation time, and do more energy work.

This can be done in several sessions per day, but try to have at least one 90minute plus session per day.

robert

9. Re: Daily routine question

"" but try to have at least one 90minute plus session per day.

//Great thanks

Exactly what i needed to hear

"something magical happens after 90 min" RB
    Last edited by sshhmmuueell; 1st January 2014 at 02:18 AM.