Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Finding lost stuff

Finding lost stuff

Anyone good at finding lost stuff or know of a way? I have a watch I can't find, and im going crazy wondering where it could be. It has black leather straps and it is round, with diamonds around it.

Re: Finding lost stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Anyone good at finding lost stuff or know of a way? I have a watch I can't find, and im going crazy wondering where it could be. It has black leather straps and it is round, with diamonds around it.
    Hi Genesis...Did you buy this watch or did you get it as a gift from a person who is not with us anymore??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Do you have many people, some you may not know so well, come through your house/apt?

Your watch sounds like a very tempting item for a slick-fingered heist.

I lost a hunting knife I used as a letter opener a while back. But a neighbor had invited one of his friends in my house and I think I know just how it went down. So no use looking for it.

[afterthought] Ia and I sometimes play off each other in these 'searches' which causes me to think that a jealous family member may have taken it. As always, just guessing.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Hey, the watch belongs to my father but he has a lot of watches so he never really wore it, so I usually did. Sometimes when I would take it off I would put it in my backpack or in my drawers, but I can't seem to find it.

Not many people come through my house. Mostly my friends sometimes but usually only in my basement and I don't usually leave my watch there.

Hey, the watch belongs to my father but he has a lot of watches so he never really wore it, so I usually did. Sometimes when I would take it off I would put it in my backpack or in my drawers, but I can't seem to find it.

Not many people come through my house. Mostly my friends sometimes but usually only in my basement and I don't usually leave my watch there.
    Okay Genesis, but I still need to know if your father is alive....I was so compelled by the first look for your Watch...I did get a person in fire....so therefor my questions...I need to know this so I can understand more the Picture I got in the first Place because it is a marker for me so to speak.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yes my father is still alive thankfully, forgive me for not being clear.

A person in fire?

Yes my father is still alive thankfully, forgive me for not being clear.

A person in fire?
    Hi Genesis...Now I put my self out there so be nice to me for daring to let you know how my inner work´s...
    This person in fire...is a methaphor....and is like this fragil to say anything about, so for to be sure I need more info..
    there is some reason I see it like this....it can be karmic for you...I get much emotions and I it is not easy to sort them out..
    so I continue how it felt direct I saw it....eighder that the person is dead...cremeted.....or then karmic....to loose something you like and value...so did you take this Watch knowing you dad does not use it at all....or did he give it to you??
    I am so emotional so I am not able to look again Before you have answered if you like off course....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Genesis...Now I put my self out there so be nice to me for daring to let you know how my inner work´s...
    This person in fire...is a methaphor....and is like this fragil to say anything about, so for to be sure I need more info..
    there is some reason I see it like this....it can be karmic for you...I get much emotions and I it is not easy to sort them out..
    so I continue how it felt direct I saw it....eighder that the person is dead...cremeted.....or then karmic....to loose something you like and value...so did you take this Watch knowing you dad does not use it at all....or did he give it to you??
    I am so emotional so I am not able to look again Before you have answered if you like off course....

Love
    ia
    Hello. My dad basically put all his watches in my drawer a long time ago to hide them when he was going on vacation. I liked that one so I wore it, which I don't think he knew. I don't think he minds though, as he has a lot of watches and I never saw him wearing that one. I'm not sure where he got it either.

Hello. My dad basically put all his watches in my drawer a long time ago to hide them when he was going on vacation. I liked that one so I wore it, which I don't think he knew. I don't think he minds though, as he has a lot of watches and I never saw him wearing that one. I'm not sure where he got it either.
    Hi again
    Is there any possibillity for you to ask your father about this Watch?? How he got it and so on....??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi again
    Is there any possibillity for you to ask your father about this Watch?? How he got it and so on....??

Love
    ia
    I prefer not to, he might get mad if he knows I lost it haha. He probably doesn't remember anyways.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast