Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Finding lost stuff

Re: Finding lost stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I prefer not to, he might get mad if he knows I lost it haha. He probably doesn't remember anyways.
    Okay then
    Do you have old boot´s or rubber boots or likely?? look there

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Ia's had a fire theory in a number of threads. It seems almost universal. With that and rubber boots I can't comprehend. \\

MY intuition is the watch is gone - not to be found because it is out your 'grounds'.

But if the watch is still recoverable then, if you have had snow, might look in the vicinity of your activity regarding the snow.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ia's had a fire theory in a number of threads. It seems almost universal. With that and rubber boots I can't comprehend. \\

MY intuition is the watch is gone - not to be found because it is out your 'grounds'.

But if the watch is still recoverable then, if you have had snow, might look in the vicinity of your activity regarding the snow.
    Well, I saw a pair of boot´s with long s♥♥♥♥♥...maby it is where the Watch is or then it means ..walked away...so to speak or as you say..gone....
    and the fire maby it is as you say...universal?? or then it has to do with I-stone I do not know...I only told what I saw...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I've had a persistent thought that the watch may be near a source of fire like an outdoor grill. Doesn't make any sense in the Northern hemisphere - we're not grilling burgers this time of year - but the world isn't cold all over.

I just don't want you to bother yourself too much. My inclination is it is gone, not to be found again. But, I would like to be wrong. Ia's sight has to be respected. No one knows that more than me!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

yea.. I know, im suppose to look too. finding physical things is an ongoing lesson I have been putting off.

So I asked "where is genesis's watch in his physical reality?" over and over. I got most of the same images as them, plus a little extra info about the rubber boots, but Im not going to arouse suspicion on questionable info.
    Then I asked "how can genesis find his watch?" over and over. I saw an image of a white elephant.
    I failed to pry info out of it on your watches location.
    It gave me a personal message for you but I forgot what it said because I was only paying attention to info on finding your watch, my apologies.

I thought the elephant was a logo, so I checked the web.
    $(KGrHqJ,!lwFIVNWzdOUBSLbgomMzw~~60_35[2].jpg
    This banana republic logo is the closest I could find.

Get this.. I then checked out what is the meaning of white elephant. From Wikipedia:

"A white elephant is an idiom for a valuable but burdensome possession of which its owner cannot dispose and whose cost (particularly cost of upkeep) is out of proportion to its usefulness or worth. The term derives from the story that the kings of Siam (now Thailand) were accustomed to make a present of one of these animals to courtiers who had rendered themselves obnoxious, in order to ruin the recipient by the cost of its maintenance. In modern usage, it is an object, scheme, business venture, facility, etc., considered without use or value."

Basicly, royalty would be given sacred elephants as gifts but because by law they couldnt work, and they ate literally tons, it wasn't worth keeping them, yet they couldn't get rid of them either.

My condolences.
    Last edited by I-stone; 11th January 2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: ps

Thanks for your help. I still haven't found the watch, but your message intrigued me and confused me at the same time. What do you think that message could mean? And what personal message was there for me, I wonder?

Sorry for bothering you with all these questions.

Blog Entries

We have flogged this question/search for quite a while, but I-Stone's insight has given me an idea. What if the watch really was a high maintenance item for you, i.e. not really worth it. A white elephant.

You said you often put the watch in your back-pack. Must be reason for that. Did the watch actually represent conflict for you? Was it in some way an emotional burden? Are you, maybe, better off without it?

I lost a Zippo lighter a while back. I really liked it - it was cool, but I shouldn't have had it really as it was decorated with a skull and crossbones. That is not a symbol I should be associated with. My new one has Yin-Yang symbol. Better for me.

Anyway, just one last thought.
    - E Hubbard

I remember, I thought the elephant said "tri-vectors". But I think he said "try victor's" lol

Try victor's? Not sure what that could mean haha. Anyways, I haven't found the watch yet, it's likely lost for good. I want to thank you all for your help. If I ever find it, I'll let you all know! Thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast