Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seriously Need an Explanation. Please.

Blog Entries

Re: Seriously Need an Explanation. Please.

No, it wouldn't. Since a lot of what is seen in the astral dimension is thought-manifested, summoning something would set up the mechanism that you want to experience the 'bigger picture', and a series of frightening situations would be set up for you to experience before being allowed to go to the next step. This experience was in the liminal state as far as I can tell, so the same rules apply as if you were astral projecting. Of course, a negative entity could have answered the summon, but the fact that you dispatched it quickly tells me you had a dweller situation.
    I would also say you passed the first test, and can move forward in whatever practice you've chosen.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    No, it wouldn't. Since a lot of what is seen in the astral dimension is thought-manifested, summoning something would set up the mechanism that you want to experience the 'bigger picture', and a series of frightening situations would be set up for you to experience before being allowed to go to the next step. This experience was in the liminal state as far as I can tell, so the same rules apply as if you were astral projecting. Of course, a negative entity could have answered the summon, but the fact that you dispatched it quickly tells me you had a dweller situation.
    I would also say you passed the first test, and can move forward in whatever practice you've chosen.
    Ok thanks. I practiced the past day and a half and I was able to get to the Hypnagogic state and feel the vibrations. I just had trouble with the exit, I was seeing images and parts of my room were visible even with my eyes closed. I was also hearing some noises and quiet voices. I tried using the rope technique after relaxing my physical body and doing some energy work. It felt like I got really close but then it just stopped suddenly and I felt really tired. I was disappointed but it was my first time so I'm not disheartened. Do you have any tips that could help me?

Blog Entries

If everything stops it doesn't mean you've lost the chance. It may mean that you have projected but haven't moved 'away' from your body. The next time this happens, do not stop trying to exit, simply change the technique (for example, if you were doing rope, try to roll out, or something similar) or simply get up and walk around.
    Even though all exit symptoms usually indicate the time to try to exteriorize our consciousness, it can happen later too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2