Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pope francis warning

pope francis warning

If you go to see pope francis, be very very cautious.

I verified with my brother.. maybe we are both wrong but I doubt it.

I was so hoping he was a good guy.

Blog Entries

Re: pope francis warning

I disagree. I think the only reason there might be trouble is that someone's going to try and kill him. Imagine saying we should take care of poor people instead of persecute certain sectors of the population for who they are.
    Even a well-known millionaire threatened to pull funding from a charity if he doesn't stop talking about helping the poor. Apparently, he wields more power within the church infrastructure than the poor. Let's hope not.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 5th January 2014 at 08:59 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

He seems to be the first to actually want to do what the church has always preached, why should one be wary of this? I don't understand.

Blog Entries

This is posted in OBE. Did you mean visiting the Pope via out of body experience?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Yea, sorry. I always forget to clarify that. Mental projection actually, OBE was the closest category.

I wanted to know if he really is the hero I've been waiting for. So I checked him out.

This is the FB message I sent to my brother after I asked him to investigate the pope, for verification.

"first off i wasnt able to appear directly at him. so i went through what seemed like a large crowd of clothed people. then I came to a huge wall of dense, shiny black obsidian. the pope was inside it, he was totally unreachable. the wall was a formitable dense shield. I didn't dare try to break through it (I sensed great danger if I tried). someone said "it is a sign". when I stopped I was having hellish visions like when something evil is around. there were demons puking acid on me and such, which I found odd."

The 'hellish visions' ONLY happen when there is a super dark spirit around and it is never my imagination.
    I tried looking again a bunch of times, cause I never got to see the pope himself, but its like touching the surface of a hot stove.
    The wall was actually pretty in a way, it was amazingly dense for something not physical.

I did research on the internet. Nothing on anything, except that for a while he was asking everyone he met to pray for him.

I have thought about it a lot. I don't think he is evil, I think he is surrounded by evil. Now I feel bad, he needs our prayers, not doubts.

Blog Entries

I don't doubt that. I fear for his life, and what it might mean. Thanks for the reminder, I will pray for him.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

this thread is actually a bit confusing, which "warning" is referred to in particular?

This collector of useless clutter.

Very confusing. . . Would the wall not be a shield he has set up to protect himself against intrusions, & the puking demons just part of an illusion to scare off anyone who would try to penetrate within? He has his right to privacy and protection, doesn't he?

Blog Entries

You said you were hoping he (Pope Francis) was a good guy, but maybe not.

There is nothing in what your brother reported and you supported that He is an evil being. All I get is a perception clouded in mystery that may conflict with your personal theism.

Obsidian is volcanic glass produced at extreme heat and may be a glory to the man rather than a symbol of darkness. It seems to me your perceptions are conflicted rather than harmonious. You must judge for yourself and discover the uncertainties of your faith.

Just because you have journeyed to the other side, does not put the stamp of truth on what you think you encountered.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Symbolically, obsidian is associated with strong protection and various kinds of healing. It also has the obvious symbolism of having "come through the fire" in order to become what it is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.