Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pope francis warning

Re: pope francis warning

I thought I made it clear "I don't think he is evil, I think he is surrounded by evil. He needs our prayers not our doubts".

And yea It did come to mind that the monsters were put there to scare away intruders.

I can not pretend to have any useful input to the catholic faith or any other .
    In fact what came to mind after reading I stones interpretation that " monsters were put there to scare away intruders"
    It is well documented by Robert of his belief in ' Gatekeepers' meaning that you are denied access. Now this is experienced by astral projectors, and reading my experiences and I'm sure many astral projectors we have experienced 'a denied access ' in different forms. My last one was a monsters face.
    Whatever form I do not believe they are actual 'Evil'
    Just there to frighten you off enough so you don't go any further,
    Literature is of realms that you can not access, but why should we not think that a person who has earned so much trust in the world and has so many people in the world relying on him so much and listen to his every word which involves helping and loving , should not have the same protection.
    I just feel the protection shield can be mis interpreted.
    Just my penny's worth . ( not catholic) by the way, just felt the need to put a thought out.

It was a weird going through the "clothes" I was traveling fast and didn't pay attention, but I guess it was people, the clothing indicating physical people. So the general masses being kept out I suppose. I don't blame them for not letting me in, I have been having a rough time for awhile now. I will check him out again when Ive got it together, they should let people see him if they have a high frequency.