Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New Magical Creature Beastiary

The New Magical Creature Beastiary

I would like to work up a collection of interesting charactors we have met in the astral, metaphysical, or other places beyond our brains.

They can be from OBEs, APs, lucid dreams, mental projection, visions, remote viewing etc etc. Or even physical plane if they aren't naturally from there.

They can include angels, faeries, gnomes, gods, goddesses, dragons, flying spaghetti, whatever. Humans are fine, so long as they are unusual (sea witches, wizards etc). Beings you have personally created can be included as well, as long as they can exist without you.

My first aim in this is that most of my friends are not humans. Some of them are really fascinating, magical, and benevolent, and I think they deserve to be known. If they are more well known they can help people more easily.

People used to tell stories about them, so we have some information. But it is often not enough, always very old, and sometimes currently inaccurate. Never-the-less because what information there is out there, I know they are real and I'm not crazy. Hopefully this helps people cross reference and learn about creatures and beings they have met. Or would like to meet.

Re: The New Magical Creature Beastiary

Dragon (give your creature a header for easier reference please )

I'll start. I ran over a dragon once when I was driving and tired (not physically). It had dark grey rubbery skin, horns, a tail, no wings, and was about the size of a dog. Looking through old paintings of dragons it was very similar to them.

Blog Entries

Gee, all my animals/beings seem to be 'regular'. That I can remember. Other than grey aliens, but those are stereotypical by now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

PICT1414.jpg
    SORCERER ADAMA
    Hmm that's weird. I guess its because of a lifetime of loneliness I looked into the spirit world for friends. Occasionally I have to tell many of them to leave cause I feel suffocated.

This character isn't a friend. He is from dreams I had a long time ago (a decade?).
    He was a high priest of a civilization long ago that lived in peace.
    A dark being tempted the rulers with power by giving them visions of a staff. Some wanted the staff, others wanted to destroy it.
    There was a cursed cave in the desert that would kill anyone who entered. It was later blocked off by heavy timbers to keep people out.
    It was revealed that the staff was in its depths.
    A large number of priests, monks, commoners, kings, and sages gathered at the entrance of the cave.
    The dark being clothed in rags climbed his way up from the depths, holding a staff topped with a swirling plasmic orb.
    The greed and dischord that was sown in the humans had come to fruit. He was now allowed to leave his dark prison.
    The humans started prying down the barricade. Then, suddenly, they all fell as a wave of death emanated from behind the wall.
    The huge timbers exploded, the shrapnel killing a hundred more.
    Standing at the entrance of the cave was the dark one holding the staff. (He was too 'evil' for me to see him despite my best efforts)
    The high priest Adama stood before him, surrounded by the fallen.
    Adama begged for his life and the life of his wife.
    In exchange for his servitude, Adama was granted enhanced power and immortality. His wife was spared.
    But his wife was not given immortality and she died. This made him spiteful to himself, the dark one, and all life.
    Adama's service was to bring about the corruption of the world by summoning demons through portals. He did this in a high tower jutting out of the ruins of a city. The demons gathered in a black cloud outside the tower. The inhabitants of the city ruins were sick and badly mutated. Except for one, she was not sick, or mutated, and everyone ridiculed and picked on her.

Meanwhile, the dark one was busy destroying civilizations. I saw occasional scenes in various dreams. One he was standing on a Aztec like pyramid surrounded by an army. Using the staff he destroyed them all with what looked like an atomic explosion.

Still no idea what that was all about. Dream interpretation revealed no messages. I was a naked point of consciousness when I was being given this history lesson. It is my first epic dream.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Gee, all my animals/beings seem to be 'regular'. That I can remember. Other than grey aliens, but those are stereotypical by now.
    If you think they could be helpful to someone, introduce them, even if they aren't theatrical or weird, being helpful is more important.

I have some good guys to introduce too, really, I just want to present them properly.

Blog Entries

Crows- Once welcomed to the neighborhood. They were in a tree, and I took it as significant of 'nonworldly' things.
    Lion- Has been showing up and is warm and protective. Sweet. I feel love from this lion.
    Dog- Not so much a visitor, but I once had the experience of either turning into a dog or possessing one. I tend to think it was me possessing my (then) dog. It was amazing.
    Lately I've seen a 'ghost cat' that sometimes walks in front of me. At first I confused it with my 'real' cats, but then I realized it wasn't. Have seen (her) twice in two days. Don't know how much longer this is going to go on.
    The crows gave me a feeling of welcome, that it was ok to delve within- and the lion has been a source of comfort. Idk what the 'cat' means yet, if anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This is one of my 3 favorite guides. Im not sure I want to put an image of her because I think she only wants those she comes to to see her. (Though my sister was drawing pictures of the Sphinx when she was visiting me, I'll think about it)

Shes one of the reasons Im so excited about Atlantis- they found sphinx statues down there.

WHITE SPHINX
    I started seeing her after wishing with a loving heart for magical powers to help people. (I had totally forgot about that wish!)
    She is bright white. She has a lion-like body and a beautiful human face.

She has a very light kind and fun disposition.
    You know it's her by her disposition. You feel good when you see her.

Don't expect a conversation because she doesn't talk. (If you get her to I would be very amazed)
    She communicates in very subtle language only, so you have to listen.

Sometimes she carries a white wand with oval gems up the side.

Aww..

...I'm sorry but I don't wish to have any stalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by I-stone View Post
    PICT1414.jpg
    SORCERER ADAMA
    Hmm that's weird. I guess its because of a lifetime of loneliness I looked into the spirit world for friends. Occasionally I have to tell many of them to leave cause I feel suffocated.

This character isn't a friend. He is from dreams I had a long time ago (a decade?).
    He was a high priest of a civilization long ago that lived in peace.
    A dark being tempted the rulers with power by giving them visions of a staff. Some wanted the staff, others wanted to destroy it.
    There was a cursed cave in the desert that would kill anyone who entered. It was later blocked off by heavy timbers to keep people out.
    It was revealed that the staff was in its depths.
    A large number of priests, monks, commoners, kings, and sages gathered at the entrance of the cave.
    The dark being clothed in rags climbed his way up from the depths, holding a staff topped with a swirling plasmic orb.
    The greed and dischord that was sown in the humans had come to fruit. He was now allowed to leave his dark prison.
    The humans started prying down the barricade. Then, suddenly, they all fell as a wave of death emanated from behind the wall.
    The huge timbers exploded, the shrapnel killing a hundred more.
    Standing at the entrance of the cave was the dark one holding the staff. (He was too 'evil' for me to see him despite my best efforts)
    The high priest Adama stood before him, surrounded by the fallen.
    Adama begged for his life and the life of his wife.
    In exchange for his servitude, Adama was granted enhanced power and immortality. His wife was spared.
    But his wife was not given immortality and she died. This made him spiteful to himself, the dark one, and all life.
    Adama's service was to bring about the corruption of the world by summoning demons through portals. He did this in a high tower jutting out of the ruins of a city. The demons gathered in a black cloud outside the tower. The inhabitants of the city ruins were sick and badly mutated. Except for one, she was not sick, or mutated, and everyone ridiculed and picked on her.

Meanwhile, the dark one was busy destroying civilizations. I saw occasional scenes in various dreams. One he was standing on a Aztec like pyramid surrounded by an army. Using the staff he destroyed them all with what looked like an atomic explosion.

Still no idea what that was all about. Dream interpretation revealed no messages. I was a naked point of consciousness when I was being given this history lesson. It is my first epic dream.
    This Adama guy....I feel like he's name is familiar...AARRRGG...I can't remember....btw that truly sounds like an epic dream.

Quote Originally Posted by MooSaysTheCat View Post
    This Adama guy....I feel like he's name is familiar...AARRRGG...I can't remember....btw that truly sounds like an epic dream.
    Oh my. This is one of many big avenues of my life that I neglected to give its proper value.
    See.. after the dreams I decided to look up Adama. I found this:
    http://www.lemurianconnection.com/adama/

I was validated by the fact he is recognized as a priest by this group as well, and that the civilization he was part of was destroyed. They say by nukes, but it was nuclear magic.

I was shocked when the city of Talos was mentioned, because I also had a dream that I discovered an angel in disguise. He invited me to come to a place called Talos (I never heard of). I havent taken up his offer because I didnt think anything of it. But just now I searched 'adama talos' and came up with http://www.lemurianconnection.com/te...ntry-by-adama/ from the same site. Apparently an invitation to Talos is both a greatly desire and a great accomplishment. I probably am not able to go there anymore, or at least until I myself into shape.
    Jeez, it rains jewels and I think its just hail- I am sorry my loves.

It seems too new agey and kinda made up. But I did have all those dreams and such before I ever even heard of it, so it must exist. All current info on it came through people and people commonly tend to infect oncoming info with personal beliefs, it does not mean Telos is not real in some form.